Lori Ballen, the owner of this website, benefits from purchases made through her affiliate links.
When those Las Vegas temperatures rise, we all run for the pools, water parks, and splash pads. Here’ a list of Las Vegas Water Parks and Splash Pads.
Wet N Wild Water Park
Wet N Wild Las Vegas is a top water park in Summerlin featuring 25 + slides and attractions splashing over 20 acres. You’ll find water slides like that Tornado, the zero gravity ride, and the Tight Turning Rattler in addition to lazy rivers and kids slides and water play areas.
Cowabunga Bay Water Park
Cowabunga Bay Water Park in Nevada attracts thousands of people at any given time, drawing kids and adults from all over. Like any vacation, a bit of planning will ensure a positive experience. And if you are local, be sure to grab the Groupon too!
Faiss Aquatic Center
The aquatic center includes 25 yards by 25 meters indoors pool with ten lanes in both directions as well as and ten start platforms. The main pool features a nine-foot-deep area for scuba lessons. There is also a therapy pool for swimming lessons, water aerobics, and physical therapy.
The pool is open to the public from Monday to Saturday and stays closed on Sundays. The pool area is enclosed with overhead doors, which gives the pool an outdoors touch when opened. Thus, the pool has outdoors feel but still sheltered from the sun and even rain. In a nutshell, the aquatic center is designed to offer families maximum enjoyment throughout the year.
Lake Las Vegas Aqua Park
Lake Las Vegas Water Sports and Aqua Park is an amusement park that offers water lay areas suitable for leisure and vacation. The predominant feature that strikes out from the first sight are runways and other structures erected on water.
Garside Pool and Water Play
While not technically a water park or splash pad, Garside has water features, slides, and pools that are very popular in Las Vegas as you can see on the video below.
Here is a list of water play features in Las Vegas:
- All American Park – 1551 S. Buffalo Dr., Las Vegas, NV 89117
- Alyn Beck Park – 9220 Brent Ln, Las Vegas, NV 89143
- Angel Park – 241 S Durango Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89145
- Baker Park – 1020 E St Louis Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89104
- Bill Briare Family Park – 650 N Tenaya Way, Las Vegas, NV 89128
- Bob Baskin Park – 2801 Oakey Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89102
- Bruce Trent Park – 8851 Vegas Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89128
- Centennial Hills Park – 7101 N Buffalo Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89131
- Douglas A. Selby Park – 1292 Daily Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89108
- East Las Vegas Family Park – 4446 E Bonanza Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89110
- Estelle Neal Park – 6050 S Buffalo Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89113
- Gary Dexter Park – 6029 W Eldora Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89146
- Gilcrease Brothers – 1005 N Mojave Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89101
- Justice Myron E. Leavitt and Jaycee Community Park – 2100 E St Louis Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89104
- Kianga Isoke Palacio Park at Doolittle Complex – 951 W Lake Mead Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89106
- Lorenzi Park – 3333 W Washington Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89107
- Patriot Community Park – 4050 E. Harris Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89110
- Polly Gonzalez Memorial Park – 5425 Corbett St, Las Vegas, NV 89115
- Rainbow Family Park – 7151 W Oakey Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89117
- Raptor Play Park in Thunderbird Family Sports Complex – 6105 N Durango Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89149
- Rotary Park – 901 Hinson St, Las Vegas, NV 89107
- Sunny Springs Park – 7620 Golden Talon Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89131
- Stupak Park – 300 W Boston Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89102
- Teton Trails – 7850 Bradley Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89131
- Trigono Hills Park – 3805 Cliff Shadows Pkwy, Las Vegas, NV 89129
- West Charleston Lions/Essex Park – 600 Essex Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89107
- Winding Trails Park – 7250 N Fort Apache Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89149
- Woofter Family Park – 1600 Rock Springs Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89128
Summerlin Splash Pads
Summerlin, located in Las Vegas, Nevada, has several splash pads for children and families to enjoy during summer. Here are some of the splash pads in the Summerlin area:
- The Vistas Park Splash Pad: This splash pad is located in The Vistas Park and features a variety of water features and spray zones for children to enjoy. It is open daily from 10 am to 8 pm.
- The Trails Park Splash Pad: Located in The Trails Park, this splash pad offers a variety of interactive water features, including spray jets and water cannons. It is open daily from 10 am to 8 pm.
- The Mesa Park Splash Pad: The Mesa Park Splash Pad is located in Mesa Park and features several interactive water features, including water cannons and spray jets. It is open daily from 10 am to 8 pm.
- The Willows Park Splash Pad: This splash pad is located in The Willows Park and features a variety of water features and spray zones for children to enjoy. It is open daily from 10 am to 8 pm.
Please note that the operating hours and days of operation may vary due to maintenance or weather conditions. It’s always best to check with the individual park or facility for the most up-to-date information before visiting.
Things To Do In Las Vegas With Kids
- Mckee Ranch
- Las Vegas Zip Line
- The Lion Habitat Ranch in Henderson, Nevada
- Trampoline Parks in Las Vegas
- Shark Reef Las Vegas at Mandalay Bay
Let Us Know
Inform us of Splash Pads or Water Parks We Missed. Add your Comments or Reviews of a splash pad using the form below.