Lori Ballen, the owner of this website, benefits from purchases made through her affiliate links.
McKee Ranch is a great place for birthdays, get-togethers and reunions! Enjoy pony rides, special events, and amazing photo shoots.
You’ll have the opportunity to spend time with friends or family in an environment that’s fun while also being comfortable. Cowboy Max provides catered dinners complete with birthday cakes and piñatas. And you don’t even need to worry about clean up because they take care of it when everything has been set up.
Show up and have fun!
Feed The Animals
Mckee Ranch is a loving, caring ranch for animals and the people who love them. They make sure that their animal family members are well-fed with high-quality food including hay cubes. Every Friday they host Feed Fridays to raise money so more healthy happy animals can be fed!
Please make your Feed The Animal donations to:
- Mckee Ranch Foundation
- Cash App: $mckeeranch
- Paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are where your Mckee Ranch Donations go to feed the animals:
- Salt Block: $10
- 50 Pound Alfafa Cube: $12
- de Wormer: $14
- Food and Water Buckets: $15
- Hay, Grain, or Pellets: $20
Enjoy up-close-and-personal animal encounters, a wild west atmosphere, hayrides, a playground, entertainment, and more. Bring a canned good donation for Las Vegas Rescue Mission. The entry fee helps provide for animal care.
Keep in mind that the ranch may change it’s offerings based on the season, and availability.
- Plenty of Parking
- Entry is by donation or special event fee
- Friendly Staff
- Animals are well cared for
- Great photo ops
- Small snack bar
- Pony Rides
- Shaved Ice
- Fresh Eggs
- Animal Feeding
- Special events often include face painting and balloon artists
- Family Owned and Operated
Local Tip: There is a lot of animal droppings around the farm. Wear clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty. Vegas gets HOT so bring plenty of water and sunscreen.
- 150 Things to Do in Las Vegas During the Summer with KidsWhether you’re a resident or visiting Sin City with your children, here are 150 exciting things to do to keep the whole family entertained. From outdoor adventures to educational experiences and everything in between, there’s something for everyone!
- Children’s Discovery MuseumThe Children’s Discovery Museum enriches lives of these children by combining education, hands-on experiences of learning, fun, and in addition to catalyze the discovery of joy by exploring arts, sciences, and humanities. Their task is to enrich the children’s lives in Las Vegas.
- Cowabunga Bay Water Park | Las Vegas Water ParksCowabunga Bay Water Park in Nevada attracts thousands of people at any given time, drawing kids and adults from all over. Like any vacation, a bit of planning will ensure a positive experience. And if you are local, be sure to grab the Groupon too!
- Discover Whitney Ranch Recreation Center: Your Local Hub of Fun and Fitness
- Dive into Fun at the Desert Breeze Aquatic Facility in Las VegasLocated in the heart of Las Vegas, Nevada, the Desert Breeze Aquatic Facility is a popular destination for water enthusiasts of all ages