Lori Ballen, the owner of this website, benefits from purchases made through her affiliate links.
McKee Ranch is a great place for birthdays, get-togethers and reunions! Enjoy pony rides, special events, and amazing photo shoots.
You’ll have the opportunity to spend time with friends or family in an environment that’s fun while also being comfortable. Cowboy Max provides catered dinners complete with birthday cakes and piñatas. And you don’t even need to worry about clean up because they take care of it when everything has been set up.
Show up and have fun!
Feed The Animals
Mckee Ranch is a loving, caring ranch for animals and the people who love them. They make sure that their animal family members are well-fed with high-quality food including hay cubes. Every Friday they host Feed Fridays to raise money so more healthy happy animals can be fed!
Please make your Feed The Animal donations to:
- Mckee Ranch Foundation
- Cash App: $mckeeranch
- Paypal: email@example.com
Here are where your Mckee Ranch Donations go to feed the animals:
- Salt Block: $10
- 50 Pound Alfafa Cube: $12
- de Wormer: $14
- Food and Water Buckets: $15
- Hay, Grain, or Pellets: $20
Enjoy up-close-and-personal animal encounters, a wild west atmosphere, hayrides, a playground, entertainment, and more. Bring a canned good donation for Las Vegas Rescue Mission. The entry fee helps provide for animal care.
Keep in mind that the ranch may change it’s offerings based on the season, and availability.
- Plenty of Parking
- Entry is by donation or special event fee
- Friendly Staff
- Animals are well cared for
- Great photo ops
- Small snack bar
- Pony Rides
- Shaved Ice
- Fresh Eggs
- Animal Feeding
- Special events often include face painting and balloon artists
- Family Owned and Operated
Local Tip: There is a lot of animal droppings around the farm. Wear clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty. Vegas gets HOT so bring plenty of water and sunscreen.
- Children’s Discovery MuseumThe Children’s Discovery Museum enriches lives of these children by combining education, hands-on experiences of learning, fun, and in addition to catalyze the discovery of joy by exploring arts, sciences, and humanities. Their task is to enrich the children’s lives in Las Vegas.
- Cowabunga Bay Water Park | Las Vegas Water ParksCowabunga Bay Water Park in Nevada attracts thousands of people at any given time, drawing kids and adults from all over. Like any vacation, a bit of planning will ensure a positive experience. And if you are local, be sure to grab the Groupon too!
- Excalibur’s Tournament of KingsLori Ballen, the owner of this website, benefits from purchases made through her affiliate links. Tournament of Kings at the Excalibur in Las Vegas is a dinner theater show featuring fighting nights on mighty steeds while guests feast old-school style using their hands in place of silverware! Quick LinksLocationTournament of Kings Dinner ShowDate and TimesCostsTournament […]
- Headzup VegasArt is something that everyone is drawn to, though we may each have a different idea of just what art really is. When it comes to something truly unique and compelling however, that’s going to challenge your conception of art versus reality you really can’t do better than HeadzUp Vegas. It’s an amazing place to check out some amazing pieces you won’t find anywhere else.
- Las Vegas Mini Gran PrixAre you having trouble finding something fun for the entire family to enjoy together? Then, you should come check out Las Vegas Mini Gran Prix Family Fun Center and be ready to race, ride, slide and eat!