Caesars Palace offers a top-notch buffet in a 25,000 square foot opulent dining room that is serving 500+ delicious dishes daily, with menu items ranging from red-velvet pancakes to croissan’wichs. Yum!
As an Amazon associate and affiliate marketer, I benefit from purchases made from my links. [See Affiliate Disclosure]
The Bacchanal buffet at Ceasars promises to be an experience to remember.
Caesars Buffet Cost
- Ebates offers 2% cash back when you reserve your tickets on Caesars website. [Sign up for Ebates here]. Be sure to check Groupon and compare savings and cash back.
- You can pay extra for a VIP experience or express pass for the line
- Weekday rates are lower than the weekend. Prices start at $39.95 per person and are up to $69.99 through the website or at the door. [as of April 2019]
- Prices and Meal times are subject to change for holidays
- All You Can Drink: Draft Beer, House Wine, Mimosas $15
- VIP Package: $98 [Be sure to check the Groupons!]
About The Bacchanal Buffet
- Voted Best Buffet in Las Vegas by “USA Today” multiple times as well as the New York Post (number 1 buffet in the country).
- The dining room has themed- sections including air, water, and a wood-themed section.
- Dining room seats 600.
- Attire is Casual
- Open for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner from 7:30 Am to 10:30 PM except when closed for private events. [check here]
- 15 Daily Chef’s Specials
- Hundred’s of items including small plate selections
- Mini specialty salads
- Breakfast Bowls
- Truffled Deviled Eggs
- Lump Crab Avocado Toast
- Red Velvet Pancakes
- Green applewood smoked wagyu
- Seafood laksa
- Dessert Crepes, Made to order
- Freshly squeezed juices
- Asian Station with Sushi, Stir Fry, and Dim Sum
- Crab Legs (after 3 PM on weeknights, all day on weekends)
- Southern Style Barbecue Station
- All You Can Drink: Draft Beer, House Wine, Mimosas [extra fee]
- For private dining or groups of 14 + call 866-733-5827 or use the inquiry form.
VIP Reservation Package
- Dedicated Reservation Time
- All-You-Care-To-Drink package
- VIP Seafood Tower
- Full Access Buffet
Food Tours and Discounts
Menu stations include Asian, bbq, breakfast, specialty salads, dessert including build your own crepes and so much more. Daily chef’s specialties and small plate options available.
Prices range from $39.95 to $99.95 depending on the day, meal, and package. Express line passes can be purchased as well as all you care to drink packages.