Lori Ballen, the owner of this website, benefits from purchases made through her affiliate links.
Welcome to the Lori Ballen Team Las Vegas Real Estate Blog. Here, I hope you’ll find the advice you need to better prepare you to buy or sell a house in Las Vegas. When you are ready to discuss your goals, call or text 702.604.7739. Your Las Vegas real estate agents are standing by to help you with new construction, investments or resale properties.
- 10 Best Ramen in Las Vegas
- Cowabunga Canyon vs. Cowabunga Bay
- 10 Best Cordless Vacuums for Pet Hair
- What Not To Fix When Selling a House
- The Best Las Vegas Food Tours
- The Best Carpet for a Basement: 3 Factors to Consider
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Home Equity Loan?
- Hell’s Kitchen Las Vegas Dress Code
- What is the Best Home Water Filtration System?
- Do Blink Cameras Work with Google Home?
- Is Home Insurance Required?
- Edible Landscaping: Pretty and Practical Planting
- What is the Cheapest Way to Sell Your Home?
- Home Warranty vs. Home Insurance
- How to Become a Home Inspector
If you’re looking to find the best ramen in Las Vegas, we’ve got you covered.
Las Vegas is known around the world for its two famous waterparks, but with Cowabunga Canyon vs. Cowabunga Bay, which one comes out on top?
You can wade through the pages sorting through the details or read through our list of the best cordless vacuums for pet hair.
Fixing things before you put your house on the market can help increase your chances of getting a good offer, but there are some things you should avoid fixing. Here is what not to fix when selling a house.
It’s hard to know where to eat until you avail yourself of one of the best Las Vegas food tours.
Here are some factors to consider when choosing the best carpet for a basement.
Getting a mortgage can take a few months but is the same true for getting a home equity loan? How long does it take to get a home equity loan?
ith the Hell’s Kitchen Las Vegas dress code and general information about this once-in-a-lifetime experience.
We’ve compiled a list of the best home water filtration systems so you can make an informed and smart decision for yourself and your family.
Home insurance protects your home in the event you need to repair or rebuild, but is home insurance required to own a home?
Households should consider creating their own food security system, and one method for doing so is to install edible landscaping.
So, what is the cheapest way to sell your home? Let’s find out. After all, the less you have to pay, the more money goes into your pocket.
When it comes to home warranty vs. home insurance, there are a few key things to know. Being familiar with each of these will help you know exactly what is covered on your property and which option is the best for your needs.
Here is a step-by-step process on how to become a home inspector.