Lori Ballen, the owner of this website, benefits from purchases made through her affiliate links.
Whether you are ready to buy or sell a house in Summerlin, knowing the local real estate market can be a true advantage. While the median price range in Las Vegas just hit $250,000, in Summerlin it’s just over $350,000 and each village and subdivision varies as well. If you have a house to sell in Summerlin, Call us (Lori Ballen Team) at 702-604-7739 (or text), or email us. You might also enjoy using the online home value calculator that provides an instant (although not official) estimate.
Summerlin Home Values
Homes in Summerlin for the first 1/2 of 2017 sold for about $175 a square foot. The demand for homes in Summerlin, especially in the median price ranges are very high. It’s a market again with multiple offers. Provided the home is priced right, shows well, and showing is made easy, a property could sell in days.
–>> What’s Your Home Worth? Find Out an estimated value in just a few seconds.
Summerlin Real Estate Market
🏡 Listings and Sales in Summerlin first 1/2 of 2017. Community Name is one of ‘Summerlin’, ‘Summerlin Hills’, ‘Summerlin North’, ‘Summerlin South’, ‘Summerlin West’. Stats are for single family only unless condo/townhome is specifically mentioned.
Homes Listed in Summerlin by Voume
|Month||Active Listings, $ Volume|
Properties Listed For Sale in Summerlin by Count
|Month||Active Listings, Number of|
Original List price to Close Price in Summerlin
The higher list to close price ratio is indicitave of a sellers market. Homes that are priced right, and are in the median price ranges are receiving multiple offers and selling quickly. It’s a good time to sell. Buyers are encouraged to work with a full time, active real estate agent that can help educate them on the market and what may happen in a multiple offer situation.
|Month||Close Price to Original Price Ratio|
Days from listing contract to Sale
As shown in the graph, days on market are decreasing. Inventory is shrinking and demand is high.
Median Home Prices (sales) for Summerlin properties
3 Bedroom Single Family: $312,250
4 Bedroom Single Family: $415,250
5 Bedroom Single Family: $507,500
6 Bedroom Single Family: $775,000
A 3 Bedroom Condo in Summerlin is selling for around $205,000
Total House Sales in Summerlin listed in the MLS
|Month||Sales, Number of|
You might Also like:
Summerlin Home Prices | SOLD 
Recent Sales by subdivision plus community. Click on the subdivision link to see active home listings in that neighborhood.
- 11551 Suburban Rd | $474,000 | 2 Story | 2,745 s/f | 4 Bedroom, 3 Bath, 2 Car Garage | Pool
- Blue Claws Lane | $287,500 | 2 Story | 1,1716 s/f | 3 Bedroom, 3 Bath, 2 Car Garage | No Pool
- Filmore Heights Court | $365,500 | 2 Story | 1,954 s/f | 4 Bedroom, 3 Bath, 2 Car Garage | No Pool
West Park Villas [Townhomes]
- Belmont Lake Dr | $312,500 | 2 Story | 1,970 s/f | 3 Bedroom, 3 Bath, 2 Car Garage | No Pool
Sun City Summerlin
- Frostburg Lane | $235,000 | Single Story | $1,220 | 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath, 2 Car Garage | No Pool
- Valley Downs | $260,000 | One Story | 1,220 | 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath, 2 Car Garage | No Pool
- Sungold | $220,000 | Single Story | 1,119 | 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath, 2 Car Garage | No Pool
- Sandy Grove | $360,000 | Single Story | 1,953 sqare feet, 3 bed, 2 bath, 2 car garage | No Pool
- Sleepy River Ave | $510,000 | Single Story | 3,114 s/f, 4 bed, 4 baths, 3 car garage | No Pool
- Huntington Hills Drive | $255,000 | Single Story | 1,145, 3 Bed, 2 Bath, 2 Car Garage | No Pool
- Proud Eagle Lane | $600,000 | Single Story | 2,973 s/f, 3 bed, 3 bath, 3 car garage, pool
- Luxaire Ct | $1,225,000 | 2 Story | 4,839 s/f, 4 bedroom, 5 bath, 4 Car Garage | Pool
- Emerald Sunset | $528,995 | Single Story | 1,665 s/f, 2 Bed, 2 Bath, 2 Car Garage, No Pool
- Alderton Lane | $345,000 | 2 Story | 2,112 s/f, 4 Bedroom, 3 Bath, 2 Car Garage | Pool
- Alderton Lane | $375,000 | 2 Story | 2.339 s/f, 5 Bedroom, 3 Bath, 2 Car Garage | Pool
- Mallorca Ave | $269,000 | 2 Story | 1,802 s/f, 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 3 car garage, No pool
- Mallorca Ave | $267,500 | 2 Story | 1,802 s/f, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bath, 2 car Garage | No Pool
- Windsor Locks | $380,000 | Single Story | 2, 289 s/f, 2 bedroom, 3 bath, 2 car garage, No Pool
- Beckett Hill | $400,000 | 2 Story | 2,471 s/f | 4 Bedroom, 3 Bath, 2 Car Garage | No Pool
- Trilling Bird | $360,000 | 3 Story | 2,324 s/f | 4 Bedroom, 3 Bath, 2 Car Garage
- Twin Feathers | $315,500 | 2 Story | 1,954 s/f, 3 bed, 3 bath, 2 car Garage, No Pool
- Twin Feathers | $318,500 | 2 Story | 1,954 s/f, 3 bedroom, 3 baths, 2 car Garage | No Pool
- Cabrera Court | 535,000 | 2 Story | 3,540 s/f, 4 bed, 4 bath, 3 car garage, Pool | No Pool
- Elder View Drive | $624,000 | 2 Story | 3,589 s/f, 5 bed, 4 bath, 3 Car Garage | No Pool
- La Prada | 590,000 | 2 Story | 2.932 s/f, 5 bed, 5 bath, 2 Car Garage | Pool
- Chervil Valley Drive | $803,000 | 2 Story | 4,576 s/f, 5 Bed, 5 Bath, 3 Car Garage | No Pool
- Arroyo Justin Ave | $420,000 | 2 Story | 3083, 4 Bedroom, 4 Bath, 3 Car Garage | No Pool
- Mexican Poppy St | $337,000 | 2 Story | 2,406 s/f, 4 Bed, 3 Bath, 2 Car Garage | Pool
Summer Trail Townhomes
- Summer Blossom Ct | $275,000 | 2 Story | 2,475 s/f, 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath, 2 Car Garage | No Pool
Corta Bella at Summerlin
- Corta Bella Drive | $700,000 | 2 Story | 4,034 s/f, 3 Bed, 5 Bath, 3 Car Garage | Pool
- White Cliffs Ave | $625,000 | 2 Story | 3,655 s/f, 4 Bed, 4 Bath, 3 Car Garage | Poo
- Espadrille Court | $437,950 | 2 Story | 2,526 s/f, 4 Bedroom, 3 Bath, 2 Car Garage | No Pool
- Willow Valley | $1,417,500 | 2 Story | 5,909 s/f, 4 Bedroom, 4 Bath, 3 Car Garage | Pool
- Willow Glen | $300,60 | 1 Story | 1,676 s/f, 3 bed, 2 bath, 2 Car Garage | No Pool
- Broadhead | $245,000 | One Story | 1,409 s/f, 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage | No Pool
Ready to sell a House in Summerlin?
Lori Ballen Team lives, works, and plays in Summerlin and is ready to get yours sold FAST and for TOP DOLLAR! Call or Text 702-604-7739 or email us to schedule a time to meet or to answer your questions.
Sold a home with Ballen last year. Everyone we spoke to was professional from the very first conversation to the last phone call. Lynn & her team were always on top of our situation and helped moved things along several times when the sale stalled. They were readily available and called us back promptly the few times we couldn’t reach them right away. Knowledgeable and professional, this group was a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend them!