Lori Ballen, the owner of this website, benefits from purchases made through her affiliate links.
Sun City Summerlin is located in an ideal location. It is just minutes from the glamorous action of downtown Las Vegas and the Las Vegas Strip. Furthermore, it nestles against the Spring Mountain Range, at an altitude of 3,000 feet.
- 7779 Homes
- 18 Hole Golf Course
- Three Billy Casper/Greg Nash golf courses
- Three restaurants
- Four SCSCAI owned and operated social and recreation facilities: Mountain Shadows, Desert Vista, Sun Shadows and the Pinnacle.
- Outdoor and indoor community pools
- 13 tennis courts
- Craft rooms, card rooms, social halls
- 312-seat theater
- Exercise rooms with the latest hydraulic exercise equipment
- Bocci ball courts
- Baseball diamond and spas.
- More than 80 social and recreational clubs cover a wide variety of interests.
About the Area
The immediate area surrounding Sun City Summerlin has seen phenomenal growth.
- Convenient shopping, banks
- Two public libraries
- Major grocery chains
- Two new hospitals
- Neighborhood entertainment resorts
- Many restaurants
- Other golf courses.
- Public bus transportation
Sun City Summerlin is a 55 year age-restricted community organized in the City of Las Vegas, by Del Webb Corporation in 1990. It is one of the nation’s premiere adult communities. The master-planned development is home to over 12,500 residents from all parts of the United States.