Lori Ballen, the owner of this website, benefits from purchases made through her affiliate links.
The Zero Breeze Portable air conditioner is perfect for camping or another outdoor event.
It’s battery-powered a 24-volt externally attached battery that can run 3-5 hours or all night in sleep-mode.
If you have access to power, it can also Plug into a power outlet.
The portable air conditioner can also be used indoors for those rooms that take on the extra heat due to windows or poor air circulation.
The portable air conditioner is revolutionary.
Originally crowdfunded, Zero Breeze has improved its original model releasing the Mark II. The cooling power has increased by 200%.
Within 10 minutes, the output temperature can drop 30 degrees.
Sleep mode automates the temperature keeping you comfortable while you sleep.
The new portable air conditioner includes a built-in de-humidifier keeping you cool and dry.
No ice or water is required to run the air conditioner.
The Mark II also includes USB ports for charging your phone and other mobile devices.
Cool Down your pets, your tent, your boat, or your RV with this portable air conditioner.
The machine only weighs 16.5 pounds making it truly portable. The Sound Level of Mark 2 is 52dB (A).
Once ordered, the Zero Breeze takes 1-2 days to ship and then 3-4 days to arrive.
- Exploring Mandalay Bay Beach – Review and Guide to the Best Las Vegas Pools and Beachfront Fun!Welcome to Mandalay Bay Beach, a unique destination that offers the best of both worlds – the excitement of Las Vegas and the serenity of a beachfront resort.
- Exploring Sunset Park Las Vegas – Everything You Need to KnowIn this blog post, we will explore the ins and outs of Sunset Park Las Vegas, and provide you with everything you need to know for an unforgettable experience.
- 150 Things to Do in Las Vegas During the Summer with KidsWhether you’re a resident or visiting Sin City with your children, here are 150 exciting things to do to keep the whole family entertained. From outdoor adventures to educational experiences and everything in between, there’s something for everyone!
- Dive into Fun at the Desert Breeze Aquatic Facility in Las VegasLocated in the heart of Las Vegas, Nevada, the Desert Breeze Aquatic Facility is a popular destination for water enthusiasts of all ages
- 43 Things You Didn’t Know About Las Vegas Pools, Splash Pads, Waterparks, and Water FeaturesLas Vegas is known for its vibrant nightlife, world-class casinos, and luxurious resorts. But did you know that Las Vegas is also home to some of the most spectacular pools, splash pads, waterparks, and water features in the world? This blog post will explore things you didn’t know about Las Vegas’ aquatic wonders.