It’s battery-powered a 24-volt externally attached battery that can run 3-5 hours or all night in sleep-mode.
If you have access to power, it can also Plug into a power outlet.
The portable air conditioner can also be used indoors for those rooms that take on the extra heat due to windows or poor air circulation.
The portable air conditioner is revolutionary.
Originally crowdfunded, Zero Breeze has improved its original model releasing the Mark II. The cooling power has increased by 200%.
Within 10 minutes, the output temperature can drop 30 degrees.
Sleep mode automates the temperature keeping you comfortable while you sleep.
The new portable air conditioner includes a built-in de-humidifier keeping you cool and dry.
No ice or water is required to run the air conditioner.
The Mark II also includes USB ports for charging your phone and other mobile devices.
Cool Down your pets, your tent, your boat, or your RV with this portable air conditioner.
The machine only weighs 16.5 pounds making it truly portable. The Sound Level of Mark 2 is 52dB (A).
Once ordered, the Zero Breeze takes 1-2 days to ship and then 3-4 days to arrive.
- How to Get Rid of Bees Without Killing ThemIt is necessary to note that bees are already in a lot of trouble. Killing them, therefore, is never an option.
- 2945 Sapphire Shores St | Just Listed in The Lakes, Las Vegas2945 Sapphire Shores is a beautiful 2-story home located in The Lakes! It features 4 bedrooms, a 3 car (tandem) garage, plus a loft with a POOL/SPA! You’ll love the open floor plan and spacious rooms.
- 12 Things To Do When Staying at The WynnThe Wynn is a great place to stay when visiting Las Vegas. From the many restaurants to the exquisite shopping to shows and a beach club, The Wynn has it all. Here are 12 things to do after checking into The Wynn Hotel and Casino.
- 10 Tips to Maintain Your Air Conditioner This SummerFollow these ten tips to maintain your home’s air conditioner and beat the heat.
- Down Payment OptionsThere are a variety of programs that can help people get into a home of their own that some people may not know about. Not being educated about down payments and myths about down payments are also obstacles that can stop people from pursuing their dream of owning a home.