Lori Ballen, the owner of this website, benefits from purchases made through her affiliate links.
It’s battery-powered a 24-volt externally attached battery that can run 3-5 hours or all night in sleep-mode.
If you have access to power, it can also Plug into a power outlet.
The portable air conditioner can also be used indoors for those rooms that take on the extra heat due to windows or poor air circulation.
The portable air conditioner is revolutionary.
Originally crowdfunded, Zero Breeze has improved its original model releasing the Mark II. The cooling power has increased by 200%.
Within 10 minutes, the output temperature can drop 30 degrees.
Sleep mode automates the temperature keeping you comfortable while you sleep.
The new portable air conditioner includes a built-in de-humidifier keeping you cool and dry.
No ice or water is required to run the air conditioner.
The Mark II also includes USB ports for charging your phone and other mobile devices.
Cool Down your pets, your tent, your boat, or your RV with this portable air conditioner.
The machine only weighs 16.5 pounds making it truly portable. The Sound Level of Mark 2 is 52dB (A).
Once ordered, the Zero Breeze takes 1-2 days to ship and then 3-4 days to arrive.
- AREA15Area 15 is a giant immersive playground for adults and kids that features interactive exhibitions, unique experiences, one-of-a-kind shops, and quirky bars and restaurants.
- Axe Throwing Las VegasIf you’re considering going axe throwing in Las Vegas, we have four great options for you, plus other exciting activities you’ll love.
- The Tipsy Robot Las VegasLooking for something different and fun to do in Las Vegas? Head to the Tipsy Robot, where robots will mix and serve you drinks while they dance.
- Best Breakfast in Las VegasIf you are looking for the best breakfast in Las Vegas, we’ve got you covered. And of course, Las Vegas is a 24-hour town and you can get breakfast any time of day at most of the hotel/casinos.
- 5 Essential Strategies for Paying Down Your Mortgage EarlyIf you are among the two-thirds of American homeowners who financed their home through a mortgage, you may be asking yourself how you get on the fast track to debt-free homeownership