Lori Ballen, the owner of this website, benefits from purchases made through her affiliate links.
The secret garden & dolphin habitat at the Mirage is a great way to keep kids entertained for the afternoon. The dolphin habit is home to both adult and baby dolphins and the kids can get up close them through the underwater viewing window.
Kids will love to watch the baby dolphins as they swim around in a shallow pool. The secret garden does not have a show, however, this is home to Siegfried & Roy’s big cats. There are several cats, including lions, tigers, a panther, and a leopard. There is a discount on admission for guests who are staying at the Mirage.
Things To Do in Las Vegas
- The Witch House Escape Room Review: A Bewitching Adventure That Starts at the Door 🧙♀️🎉
- Exploring Container Park Las Vegas – Shopping, Dining, and Live Music
- Exploring the 1923 Prohibition Bar: A Las Vegas Speakeasy at Mandalay Bay
- 75+ Fun Things To Do in Las Vegas With Teens in 2023
- Take a Hike: The Best Red Rock Canyon Hiking Trails