Lori Ballen, the owner of this website, benefits from purchases made through her affiliate links.
So What Time is It in Las Vegas?
Las Vegas is in the Pacific Time Zone, 2 hours behind Central Time, and 3 hours behind the East Coast. Las Vegas does participate in daylight savings time.
In the Summer, it is dark in the 8 o’clock hour and in the winter as early as 4:30 PM
- Building a House Vs. Buying a HouseIn this post, we provide you with essential information that will help you make an informed decision about Building a house vs. Buying a house.
- Floyd Lamb ParkFloyd Lamb Park is a 2040 acre park located in Las Vegas. It is adjacent to several ponds that formed an oasis right in the middle of the surrounding desert.
- A Guide to Visiting the Las Vegas Arts DistrictThe Las Vegas Arts District is, of course, a bastion for all kinds of art, with an abundance of galleries, studios and museums where people can take in everything from paintings to sculptures to theatrical performances.
- The Lion Habitat Ranch in Henderson, NevadaThe Lion Habitat Ranch in Henderson Nevada, offers several unique opportunities for visitors to interact with their big cats an
- 6 Tips For Competing Against Other Homebuyers in a Sellers MarketOnce you’ve found a home that you absolutely want to buy, then it’s time to step up your game to beat out the competition and have your offer accepted.