Lori Ballen, the owner of this website, benefits from purchases made through her affiliate links.
So What Time is It in Las Vegas?
Las Vegas is in the Pacific Time Zone, 2 hours behind Central Time, and 3 hours behind the East Coast. Las Vegas does participate in daylight savings time.
In the Summer, it is dark in the 8 o’clock hour and in the winter as early as 4:30 PM
- Best Christmas Light Displays in Las Vegas and HendersonHomeowners across the country are powering up light displays that show off their creativity and love of the holiday season. If you live in Las Vegas or plan to visit soon, here is a list of the best Christmas light displays in Las Vegas and Henderson to visit during the holiday season.
- Mandalay Bay Las Vegas RestaurantsBelieved to the creator of margarita, Hussong Cantina of Ensenada is the perfect place to enjoy a fully-featured menu. The most popular meal would be the authentic Baja cuisine, and the Original Margarita makes up for an excellent beverage recommendation.
- Water Damage Restoration Las VegasHere’s a list of what to do and who to call if you have water damage restoration, Las Vegas.
- Avoid Nasty Surprises Later by Reading the Title Insurance BinderThough title insurance is often issued repeatedly as a property changes ownership, it is always crucial for each new buyer to carefully read the title commitment documents.
- Hiring An Auto Accident Attorney In Las VegasThis guide is here to help you hire an auto accident attorney in Las Vegas. Unfortunately, collisions between passenger cars and motor vehicles on the road are frequent.