Lori Ballen, the owner of this website, benefits from purchases made through her affiliate links.
Gardens Park is in the Mesa Village. A multi-sports park, Gardens Park offers 18-acres of sports, picnic, and play.
- Lighted basketball courts
- Lighted tennis courts
- Sand volleyball court
- Lighted bocce
- Horseshoe Court
- Shuffleboard court
- Children’s play area
- Large open festival lawn area and picnic pavilions.
- Community center
Things to Do in Las Vegas
- The Witch House Escape Room Review: A Bewitching Adventure That Starts at the Door 🧙♀️🎉
- Top 10 Tips: What NOT to Fix When Selling a House
- How to Sell a House Fast: Expert Tips for a Quick Sale
- Exploring Container Park Las Vegas – Shopping, Dining, and Live Music
- Exploring the 1923 Prohibition Bar: A Las Vegas Speakeasy at Mandalay Bay