Lori Ballen, the owner of this website, benefits from purchases made through her affiliate links.
Gardens Park is in the Mesa Village. A multi-sports park, Gardens Park offers 18-acres of sports, picnic, and play.
Gardens Park is in Summerlin at 10401 Garden Park Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89135 at Town Center between Desert Inn and Twain. It’s in The Gardens Village in Summerlin.
- Lighted basketball courts
- Lighted tennis courts
- Sand volleyball court
- Lighted bocce
- Horseshoe Court
- Shuffleboard court
- Children’s play area
- Large open festival lawn area and picnic pavilions.
- Community center
Things to Do in Las Vegas
- Centennial Hills Water Park: A Family-Friendly Oasis in Las Vegas
- Exploration Peak Park: The Heart of Mountain’s Edge, Las Vegas
- Exploring Mandalay Bay Beach – Review and Guide to the Best Las Vegas Pools and Beachfront Fun!
- Exploring Sunset Park Las Vegas – Everything You Need to Know
- 150 Things to Do in Las Vegas During the Summer with Kids