Lori Ballen, the owner of this website, benefits from purchases made through her affiliate links.
Gardens Park is in the Mesa Village. A multi-sports park, Gardens Park offers 18-acres of sports, picnic, and play.
- Lighted basketball courts
- Lighted tennis courts
- Sand volleyball court
- Lighted bocce
- Horseshoe Court
- Shuffleboard court
- Children’s play area
- Large open festival lawn area and picnic pavilions.
- Community center
Things to Do in Las Vegas
- Floyd Lamb Park
- A Guide to Visiting the Las Vegas Arts District
- The Lion Habitat Ranch in Henderson, Nevada
- 6 Tips For Competing Against Other Homebuyers in a Sellers Market
- Is it better to sell my current house with no mortgage, or rent my house and take a mortgage?