Lori Ballen, the owner of this website, benefits from purchases made through her affiliate links.
This perfect pumpkin keto bread recipe will be a home run at any holiday table. I always add MCT oil, collagen peptides, protein powder, and flax or chia seeds to recipes where appropriate. These are all optional.
Perfect Pumpkin Keto Bread Recipe
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract I use Madagascar Vanilla
- 4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup Refined Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 tsp pink himalayan salt
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 dash pink himalayan salt
- 1 scoop Quest Protein Powder Vanilla Milkshake
- Optional1 stick or scoop Vital Proteins Collagen Stick
- Optional3/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal Optional2 tbsp MCT Oil
- 4 tbsp Lakanto Powdered MonkFruit Sweetener
- 1 tsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Melt the butter and Coconut Oil
- Beat the butter, coconut oil, MCT oil, eggs, and vanilla
- Add in all other ingredients
- Blend with a Mixer. Consistency will be thick.
- Add mixture to a silicone bread pan
- Bake for 90 minutes, covering with foil at the mid-point (30-45 minutes).
- Let cool completely before adding icing
- Mix the butter, Monkfruit and Whipping Cream and drizzle on top of cooled bread.