Las Vegas Homes For Sale
I Couldn't Ask for a Better Team and Experience!
“David Lamer and Lori Ballen team are great, quick and fast with everything I needed, always responded right away and were very pleasant and helpful the whole time I was in Hawaii. I couldn’t ask for a better team and experience with closing on my new place mahalo for your services”
We appreciate all the hard work produced by a total Team effort.
Thank you David Lamer and the entire Lori Ballen Team Las Vegas. We appreciate all the hard work produced by a total Team effort. My wife and I were in a tough situation requiring mandatory requests that could and would not be denied or ” No Deal “. What was once a referral from my Brother-in-Law Brandon Beers (South Bay Top 5 Fav’s) to a total TEAM success delivered by the Lori Ballen Team Las Vegas and David Lamer.
These guys are great!
These guys are great! While I’m sure there was a lot of work done “behind the scenes,” the process for me was quick and easy. 10/10 – would hire again!
We were impressed with how well and often they communicated with us.
We were referred by our realtor friend in Hawaii to Ballen Vegas. We moved here Aug 6 and was able to close on our house on Sep 5th. Thanks to our fabulous realtor who guided us through the process. We’re military, first time home buyers. From the time we started communicating with Sandy, which was 2 months before we moved, we were already impressed with how well and often she communicated with us. She was honest and we really felt that she put our interest first before her own. She represented us really well. We’re grateful that after talking to several realtors, we picked Ballen.
Knowledgeable and Professional, This Group was a Pleasure to Work With.
Sold a home with Ballen last year. Everyone we spoke to was professional from the very first conversation to the last phone call. Lynn & her team were always on top of our situation and helped moved things along several times when the sale stalled. They were readily available and called us back promptly the few times we couldn’t reach them right away. Knowledgeable and professional, this group was a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend them!
Excellent with communication and truly care about their clients.
The Lori Ballen Team is where we send all of our Las Vegas referrals! The team provides 5-star customer service to us as the referring agent and to our clients! They are excellent with communication and truly care about their clients. If you are looking to buy or sell in the Vegas area these are the people you want by your side!
Diemert Properties Group – Marysville, WA
Located 15 minutes from the Vegas strip, Anthem Country Club is found within an exclusive gated community that has a 24/7 manned gatehouse. With 6 beautiful lakes, immaculate terrain, bent grass greens, and panoramic mountain views, the club has created an amazing lifestyle for its members to relish.
Many investors enjoy the idea of buying a fourplex in Las Vegas. They can live in one and rent out the other 3 which pays their mortgage and then some. If you are seeking to purchase a fourplex, this list of homes for sale in Las Vegas is for you. Call Lori Ballen Team at 702-604-7739.
Browse Las Vegas Zip Codes by area of town, community, or view the Las Vegas Zip Code Map. Henderson, North Las Vegas, and Las Vegas each have their own Zip Codes.
Lake Las Vegas life offers a community where the tranquility of water, serenity of a breathtaking location, and beautiful new homes elevate your lifestyle. Lake Las Vegas Home Prices 2021 (Sales) The following market report shows the median sales price for a single-family home here. Property Subtype Sale Price, Median Single Family Residential $810,000 Townhouse
If you are researching Las Vegas Homes for Sale, you’ve found the right place. Below, you’ll find a current list of homes. Browse the IDX listings and use the basic or advanced search to find homes for sale based on price, bedrooms, features, and more. Known as The Entertainment Capital of the World or Sin
Get To Know The Lori Ballen Team
Top Agents In Las Vegas
Whether your goal is to buy a dream home in Las Vegas, invest in Las Vegas Real Estate, or SELL your property in Nevada, The Lori Ballen Team is a team of special forces brought together for a common purpose – to get to the closing table.
Don’t just find a Real Estate Agent – Choose a FORCE – Choose The Lori Ballen Team! 702-604-7739
Featured Articles and Posts
Homeowners weren’t the only ones affected by the real estate bubble and the Great Recession of 208-2009. Renters also felt the shift in the housing market, as well as slight corrections and fluctuations. The relationship between rent prices and home prices may indicate a potential real estate correction, and act as an indicator for investors
Here are birds you can find in Las Vegas including migration, hard to find, and every day backyard varieties.
It’s important to understand the difference between a real estate agent and a REALTOR®. A REALTOR® is a licensed real estate agent that has received a particular designation and has joined the National Association of REALTORS®.
Quickly See How the Market is Doing
How This Website Works
Here’s how this website works. When a real estate agent works with a seller and receives a signed agreement to list their home in the MLS (Multiple Listing Service), the agent goes to work on photos and details. Once he puts it into the MLS system, the property then syndicates to all websites offering a homes database like this one.
In Southern Nevada, once the home is under contract, which means the seller has received and accepted an offer, the home is marked in the MLS as contingent. We work hard to only show you properties that are active and not yet marked as contingent. A pending listing will be one that is ready to close pending something specific such as bank financing, inspections, another home sale etc.
There’s always a chance that property has received an offer. The best way to know is to contact us right away if you see a home you like. We can check with the listing agent to verify current status of the property. Call Lori Ballen Realtor® at Keller Williams Realty. 702-604-7739
Las Vegas Homes For Sale
From Summerlin to the Las Vegas Strip, to North Las Vegas, to Green Valley, Lori Ballen Team has you covered.
Living in Las Vegas
Known as The Entertainment Capital of the World or Sin City to the majority of the world, for the nearly 600,000 denizens who live within the borders of Las Vegas, they just call the place home, and they wouldn’t have it any other way.
Imagine living your life with the world-famous Las Vegas Strip in front of you and the splendor of the Nevada desert as your daily backdrop. Great jobs, never-ending entertainment prospects, superior schools, a host of outdoor recreational opportunities, along with an outstanding healthcare system makes for good living in the Southern Nevada desert. Let’s not forget to mention that the Las Vegas Real Estate Market is making a come back.
If you are feeling poorly and in need of medical attention, Las Vegas has a host of hospitals, urgent care facilities, and general practitioners to get you through your tribulations. As the major metropolitan center for hundreds of miles around, the city has had to become self-sufficient in the delivery of its health care, and the medical industry certainly stepped up to the plate to provide quality care for the community.
- Parking here is ample and open. While you will find parking fees at the airport, downtown, and some hotels and casinos, you will be pleased to find parking in most places in a lot, on the street, or in a garage at little to no charge.
- Even though parking is ample, we have valet everywhere. You’ll find valet parking at many of our shopping centers even.
- The locals rarely go the Strip. With huge casino hotels all over the valley now, shows, bars, restaurants, movie theaters, bowling alley’s etc. are all in one hotel nearby most neighborhoods.
- There are poker machines – everywhere.
- We locals say Na-VA-duh (as in bat), not NeVAHduh (as on-off)
- We don’t actually live in hotels (most of us anyway)
- Tipping here is huge. It’s expected, yet should still be earned in our opinion. 15% to 20% is standard. You will see tip cups everywhere. If someone simply hands you a donut, a tip may not be called for. If they provide a service or “extra”, you may feel inclined to so-so. Tipping “IN” with your car at valet is not required, yet some do in hopes to receive better treatment. Just know that tipping does not ensure better service.
- When you gamble, your drinks are generally free. Sit down at the machine and THEN order your drink.
- Try Macayo Vegas on W. Sahara for some delicious Mexican, American Food and order a TCT!
Types of Real Estate
- New Construction: Currently built and for sale, under construction, or dirt that will be built out.
- Condo: Generally a multiple level building containing hundreds of individual attached units. Some have garages.
- Townhome: Smaller buildings, many single story, attached homes generally with garages. These are more like traditional single-family homes, yet are attached.
- High Rise: These are tall buildings with many levels featuring condo and loft style homes.
- Lofts: Very open floorplans in condo style living.
- Single Family: The Traditional house not attached to another. We have one, two and three story homes here.