Las Vegas Homes For Sale
Responsive and Professional throughout the Entire Process
David Lamer with the Lori Ballen Team was amazing from the start! I referred my loved ones to them, who had recently relocated to the area. David was responsive and professional throughout the entire process. And, they closed on their new home in record time!
David was great and I would highly recommend him again.
A Wonderful Experience from Beginning to End
“Working with David [with Lori Ballen Team] was a wonderful experience from beginning to end. He was professional and friendly.
Not only was he there to answer all questions in a reasonable time related to my transaction but because I was new to Las Vegas, he went the extra mile to show me how to navigate the city.
I would highly recommend this group to anyone.”
So happy to be in business with this great team!
David and the whole team were wonderful with incredibly fast and caring correspondence and the RIGHT HOUSE for the best folks! So happy to have an opportunity to be in business with this great team!
The Matt & Molly Team
Real Estate Agents in Asheville, North Carolina
They truly listen to their clients and their needs. Their follow up is outstanding!
Lori and her team are absolutely fantastic! They truly listen to their clients and their needs. Their follow up is outstanding! As a fellow real estate agent, across the country, I am always happy to send referrals to this team! I can always trust that they are in the absolute best hands!
Abrams Realty Team at Abrams Realty, Virginia Beach, VA
Her team is known for going above and beyond and providing the best customer service.
I refer my Las Vegas clients to Lori because she has demonstrated her expertise in the Las Vegas real estate market. Her team is known for going above and beyond and providing the best customer service.
Lori's Team Will Take Great Care!
Lori is extremely knowledgeable and I know every time I have clients looking for real estate in Las Vegas that Lori’s team will take great care of them!
Located 15 minutes from the Vegas strip, Anthem Country Club is found within an exclusive gated community that has a 24/7 manned gatehouse. With 6 beautiful lakes, immaculate terrain, bent grass greens, and panoramic mountain views, the club has created an amazing lifestyle for its members to relish.
Many investors enjoy the idea of buying a fourplex in Las Vegas. They can live in one and rent out the other 3 which pays their mortgage and then some. If you are seeking to purchase a fourplex, this list of homes for sale in Las Vegas is for you. Call Lori Ballen Team at 702-604-7739.
Browse Las Vegas Zip Codes by area of town, community, or view the Las Vegas Zip Code Map. Henderson, North Las Vegas, and Las Vegas each have their own Zip Codes.
Lake Las Vegas life offers a community where the tranquility of water, serenity of a breathtaking location, and beautiful new homes elevate your lifestyle. Lake Las Vegas Home Prices 2021 (Sales) The following market report shows the median sales price for a single-family home here. Property Subtype Sale Price, Median Single Family Residential $810,000 Townhouse
If you are researching Las Vegas Homes for Sale, you’ve found the right place. Below, you’ll find a current list of homes. Browse the IDX listings and use the basic or advanced search to find homes for sale based on price, bedrooms, features, and more. Known as The Entertainment Capital of the World or Sin
Get To Know The Lori Ballen Team
Top Agents In Las Vegas
Whether your goal is to buy a dream home in Las Vegas, invest in Las Vegas Real Estate, or SELL your property in Nevada, The Lori Ballen Team is a team of special forces brought together for a common purpose – to get to the closing table.
Don’t just find a Real Estate Agent – Choose a FORCE – Choose The Lori Ballen Team! 702-604-7739
Featured Articles and Posts
Homeowners weren’t the only ones affected by the real estate bubble and the Great Recession of 208-2009. Renters also felt the shift in the housing market, as well as slight corrections and fluctuations. The relationship between rent prices and home prices may indicate a potential real estate correction, and act as an indicator for investors
Here are birds you can find in Las Vegas including migration, hard to find, and every day backyard varieties.
It’s important to understand the difference between a real estate agent and a REALTOR®. A REALTOR® is a licensed real estate agent that has received a particular designation and has joined the National Association of REALTORS®.
Quickly See How the Market is Doing
How This Website Works
Here’s how this website works. When a real estate agent works with a seller and receives a signed agreement to list their home in the MLS (Multiple Listing Service), the agent goes to work on photos and details. Once he puts it into the MLS system, the property then syndicates to all websites offering a homes database like this one.
In Southern Nevada, once the home is under contract, which means the seller has received and accepted an offer, the home is marked in the MLS as contingent. We work hard to only show you properties that are active and not yet marked as contingent. A pending listing will be one that is ready to close pending something specific such as bank financing, inspections, another home sale etc.
There’s always a chance that property has received an offer. The best way to know is to contact us right away if you see a home you like. We can check with the listing agent to verify current status of the property. Call Lori Ballen Realtor® at Keller Williams Realty. 702-604-7739
Las Vegas Homes For Sale
From Summerlin to the Las Vegas Strip, to North Las Vegas, to Green Valley, Lori Ballen Team has you covered.
Living in Las Vegas
Known as The Entertainment Capital of the World or Sin City to the majority of the world, for the nearly 600,000 denizens who live within the borders of Las Vegas, they just call the place home, and they wouldn’t have it any other way.
Imagine living your life with the world-famous Las Vegas Strip in front of you and the splendor of the Nevada desert as your daily backdrop. Great jobs, never-ending entertainment prospects, superior schools, a host of outdoor recreational opportunities, along with an outstanding healthcare system makes for good living in the Southern Nevada desert. Let’s not forget to mention that the Las Vegas Real Estate Market is making a come back.
If you are feeling poorly and in need of medical attention, Las Vegas has a host of hospitals, urgent care facilities, and general practitioners to get you through your tribulations. As the major metropolitan center for hundreds of miles around, the city has had to become self-sufficient in the delivery of its health care, and the medical industry certainly stepped up to the plate to provide quality care for the community.
- Parking here is ample and open. While you will find parking fees at the airport, downtown, and some hotels and casinos, you will be pleased to find parking in most places in a lot, on the street, or in a garage at little to no charge.
- Even though parking is ample, we have valet everywhere. You’ll find valet parking at many of our shopping centers even.
- The locals rarely go the Strip. With huge casino hotels all over the valley now, shows, bars, restaurants, movie theaters, bowling alley’s etc. are all in one hotel nearby most neighborhoods.
- There are poker machines – everywhere.
- We locals say Na-VA-duh (as in bat), not NeVAHduh (as on-off)
- We don’t actually live in hotels (most of us anyway)
- Tipping here is huge. It’s expected, yet should still be earned in our opinion. 15% to 20% is standard. You will see tip cups everywhere. If someone simply hands you a donut, a tip may not be called for. If they provide a service or “extra”, you may feel inclined to so-so. Tipping “IN” with your car at valet is not required, yet some do in hopes to receive better treatment. Just know that tipping does not ensure better service.
- When you gamble, your drinks are generally free. Sit down at the machine and THEN order your drink.
- Try Macayo Vegas on W. Sahara for some delicious Mexican, American Food and order a TCT!
Types of Real Estate
- New Construction: Currently built and for sale, under construction, or dirt that will be built out.
- Condo: Generally a multiple level building containing hundreds of individual attached units. Some have garages.
- Townhome: Smaller buildings, many single story, attached homes generally with garages. These are more like traditional single-family homes, yet are attached.
- High Rise: These are tall buildings with many levels featuring condo and loft style homes.
- Lofts: Very open floorplans in condo style living.
- Single Family: The Traditional house not attached to another. We have one, two and three story homes here.