Las Vegas Homes For Sale
Totally professional, knowledgeable and approachable
Totally professional, knowledgeable and approachable. I would recommend David Lamer and the The Lori Ballen Team to anyone needing real estate services. They handled my mom with kid gloves when I referred her to them.
~ Sheila Brown
Keller Williams Realty | 117 Belle Terre Blvd., La Place, LA 70068 | 504-287-3986
I loved the fact that she didn’t show us houses that were out of our budget
Our agent Krista Porter did an awesome job helping us to find our dream home. I loved working with her because she is a very friendly person, ready to listen, do the research, and fight for you even though the housing market is “seller’s market”.
I loved the fact that she didn’t show us houses that were out of our budget the way other agents like to do. Krista was always quick to schedule appointments and write offers if needed. Overall a great experience and I would recommend her to any of my friends if they will need a REALTOR®. Thank you Krista, you are awesome.”, Florin Priboianu
** Krista Porter is an agent with Lori Ballen Team at Keller Williams Realty Las Vegas
This team can seriously handle anything, and if it's out of their power, they will not hesitate to guide you through and go out of their way to find you the answers you need.
David Lamer & The Lori Ballen Team constantly went above and beyond to help my family find our forever home. David is phenomenal at what he does and genuinely cared about our wants and needs.
He is very personable and considerate. We could not have asked for a better home buying experience. As home buyers, all know, buying a home is super tedious.
This team can seriously handle anything, and if it’s out of their power, they will not hesitate to guide you through and go out of their way to find you the answers you need.
My family and I highly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a home. Working with people who definitely have a passion for what they do is amazing. We can’t thank them enough!
She is very helpful, informative, and was kind enough to work around our schedules
Krista Porter was a pleasure to work with! She is very helpful, informative, and was kind enough to work around our schedules when it came to looking at places. More Reviews
We sold our home in less than a week.
Krista Porter was my agent I used to sell my home. We sold our home in less than a week. She ALWAYS stayed on top of the process and communicated with us every step of the way! I highly recommend her if you are wanting someone you can count on and besides professionally, she is as sweet as they come.
Krista Porter, the Best Realtor® I've worked with!
Krista Porter has been absolutely the best realtor I’ve worked with hands down!
At first I was focused on a different type of property and wrote an offer that was accepted but after consideration, I chose a completely different direction.
Krista was not only completely supportive but she hit the ground running sending excellent candidate properties that match my taste and style exactly!
I settled on a property and we are in escrow! Krista Porter is the best!
Homeowners across the country are powering up light displays that show off their creativity and love of the holiday season. If you live in Las Vegas or plan to visit soon, here is a list of the best Christmas light displays in Las Vegas and Henderson to visit during the holiday season.
Located 15 minutes from the Vegas strip, Anthem Country Club is found within an exclusive gated community that has a 24/7 manned gatehouse. With 6 beautiful lakes, immaculate terrain, bent grass greens, and panoramic mountain views, the club has created an amazing lifestyle for its members to relish.
Many investors enjoy the idea of buying a fourplex in Las Vegas. They can live in one and rent out the other 3 which pays their mortgage and then some. If you are seeking to purchase a fourplex, this list of homes for sale in Las Vegas is for you. Call Lori Ballen Team at 702-604-7739.
Browse Las Vegas Zip Codes by area of town, community, or view the Las Vegas Zip Code Map. Henderson, North Las Vegas, and Las Vegas each have their own Zip Codes.
Lake Las Vegas life offers a community where the tranquility of water, serenity of a breathtaking location, and beautiful new homes elevate your lifestyle. Lake Las Vegas Home Prices 2021 (Sales) The following market report shows the median sales price for a single-family home here. Property Subtype Sale Price, Median Single Family Residential $810,000 Townhouse
If you are researching Las Vegas Homes for Sale, you’ve found the right place. Below, you’ll find a current list of homes. Browse the IDX listings and use the basic or advanced search to find homes for sale based on price, bedrooms, features, and more. Known as The Entertainment Capital of the World or Sin
Get To Know The Lori Ballen Team
Top Agents In Las Vegas
Whether your goal is to buy a dream home in Las Vegas, invest in Las Vegas Real Estate, or SELL your property in Nevada, The Lori Ballen Team is a team of special forces brought together for a common purpose – to get to the closing table.
Don’t just find a Real Estate Agent – Choose a FORCE – Choose The Lori Ballen Team! 702-604-7739
Featured Articles and Posts
Looking for a fun way to experience Las Vegas? Rent a scooter! Zip around Sin City at your own pace.
Quickly See How the Market is Doing
How This Website Works
Here’s how this website works. When a real estate agent works with a seller and receives a signed agreement to list their home in the MLS (Multiple Listing Service), the agent goes to work on photos and details. Once he puts it into the MLS system, the property then syndicates to all websites offering a homes database like this one.
In Southern Nevada, once the home is under contract, which means the seller has received and accepted an offer, the home is marked in the MLS as contingent. We work hard to only show you properties that are active and not yet marked as contingent. A pending listing will be one that is ready to close pending something specific such as bank financing, inspections, another home sale etc.
There’s always a chance that property has received an offer. The best way to know is to contact us right away if you see a home you like. We can check with the listing agent to verify current status of the property. Call Lori Ballen Realtor® at Keller Williams Realty. 702-604-7739
Las Vegas Homes For Sale
From Summerlin to the Las Vegas Strip, to North Las Vegas, to Green Valley, Lori Ballen Team has you covered.
Living in Las Vegas
Known as The Entertainment Capital of the World or Sin City to the majority of the world, for the nearly 600,000 denizens who live within the borders of Las Vegas, they just call the place home, and they wouldn’t have it any other way.
Imagine living your life with the world-famous Las Vegas Strip in front of you and the splendor of the Nevada desert as your daily backdrop. Great jobs, never-ending entertainment prospects, superior schools, a host of outdoor recreational opportunities, along with an outstanding healthcare system makes for good living in the Southern Nevada desert. Let’s not forget to mention that the Las Vegas Real Estate Market is making a come back.
If you are feeling poorly and in need of medical attention, Las Vegas has a host of hospitals, urgent care facilities, and general practitioners to get you through your tribulations. As the major metropolitan center for hundreds of miles around, the city has had to become self-sufficient in the delivery of its health care, and the medical industry certainly stepped up to the plate to provide quality care for the community.
- Parking here is ample and open. While you will find parking fees at the airport, downtown, and some hotels and casinos, you will be pleased to find parking in most places in a lot, on the street, or in a garage at little to no charge.
- Even though parking is ample, we have valet everywhere. You’ll find valet parking at many of our shopping centers even.
- The locals rarely go the Strip. With huge casino hotels all over the valley now, shows, bars, restaurants, movie theaters, bowling alley’s etc. are all in one hotel nearby most neighborhoods.
- There are poker machines – everywhere.
- We locals say Na-VA-duh (as in bat), not NeVAHduh (as on-off)
- We don’t actually live in hotels (most of us anyway)
- Tipping here is huge. It’s expected, yet should still be earned in our opinion. 15% to 20% is standard. You will see tip cups everywhere. If someone simply hands you a donut, a tip may not be called for. If they provide a service or “extra”, you may feel inclined to so-so. Tipping “IN” with your car at valet is not required, yet some do in hopes to receive better treatment. Just know that tipping does not ensure better service.
- When you gamble, your drinks are generally free. Sit down at the machine and THEN order your drink.
- Try Macayo Vegas on W. Sahara for some delicious Mexican, American Food and order a TCT!
Types of Real Estate
- New Construction: Currently built and for sale, under construction, or dirt that will be built out.
- Condo: Generally a multiple level building containing hundreds of individual attached units. Some have garages.
- Townhome: Smaller buildings, many single story, attached homes generally with garages. These are more like traditional single-family homes, yet are attached.
- High Rise: These are tall buildings with many levels featuring condo and loft style homes.
- Lofts: Very open floorplans in condo style living.
- Single Family: The Traditional house not attached to another. We have one, two and three story homes here.