Lori Ballen, the owner of this website, benefits from purchases made through her affiliate links.
Family, Friends and Pets
Bring the kids and pets and enjoy crafts, games and prizes, live entertainment and foods with else other than – strawberries!
- Saturday, May 18, 2019, 10 AM – 2 PM
- Floyd Lamb Park: 200 Tule Springs Road, Las Vegas, Nevada 89131
Tell the parking attendant you are there for the strawberry festival and there will be no entrance fee. Products and Food sold on location.
Las Vegas Farmers Market LLC – Farmer’s Markets around town
- Tue. Gardens Park 2-8pm
- Wed. Bruce Trent Park 2-8pm
- Thur. Huckleberry Park 3-7pm
- Fri. Galleria at Sunset 2-7pm
- Sat. Downtown Summerlin 9-2pm
- Sun. Silverton 10-3pm
Things to Do In Las Vegas
- The Witch House Escape Room Review: A Bewitching Adventure That Starts at the Door 🧙♀️🎉
- Exploring Container Park Las Vegas – Shopping, Dining, and Live Music
- Exploring the 1923 Prohibition Bar: A Las Vegas Speakeasy at Mandalay Bay
- 75+ Fun Things To Do in Las Vegas With Teens in 2023
- Take a Hike: The Best Red Rock Canyon Hiking Trails