Lori Ballen, the owner of this website, benefits from purchases made through her affiliate links.
The Strat Hotel Casino and Skypod, previously called The Stratosphere Hotel offers amusement rides, delicious dining, entertaining shows, and thrilling nightlife in addition to its famous observation tower which is the tallest in the united states. See coupons and deals below.
Address:2000 Las Vegas Blvd. S., Las Vegas, NV
Directions: Strat Hotel-Casino and Skypod. North end of The Las Vegas Strip, where Las Vegas Blvd S. intersects Main St., Paradise Rd, and St. Louis Ave.
The strat cafe prides itself on providing gourmet tastes at Cafe Prices. It’s open 24 hours. It’s known for it’s Asian lunch and dinner dishes which are available from 11am to 11pm.
It’s menu is expansive and includes items such as 3 egg omelets, griddle specialties, braggable burgers, large portion dinners, home-made pies, delicous shakes and more.
Strat Cafe also offers foood to go 24 hours/7 and is casual.
Strat Cafe Groupon:https://www.groupon.com/deals/strat-cafe-and-wok
The obersvation deck is a 1,149 foot tower. It’s the tallest in the united states as far as observation towers go.
There’s an indoor and outdoor observation deck where you can appreciate 360-degree expansive views of the Las Vegas city. Indoor and outdoor receptions are available.
Observation Deck Coupons:https://www.groupon.com/deals/viator-stratosphere-entertainment-llc-2
Ready to Jump? SkyJump offer an exhilarating open-air leap. 829 feet above the Las Strip, you’ll fall 40 miles per hour. You can take your jump during the day, evening or at sunset.
- Reservations can be made by calling 800.998.6937 #4518.
- Must be 14 years of age or older with a valid photo ID.
- Children 14-17 must have a parent or legal guardian with them to sign a waiver.
- Maximum weight is 265 pounds.
- Must be 52 inches or taller to jump
- Not intended for those with physical limitations or health challenges
- $119.99 – Stratosphere guests and locals can ask for their discount.
- $129.99 Photo Package
- $149.99 Jump and Photo package with WristCam
Sun-Th 10am-1am | Fri-Sat: 10am – 2amhttps://www.groupon.com/deals/stratosphere-gaming-llc-1
- Shoot 160 feet into the air at 45 Miles per hour
- 16 Riders are catapulted from the 921-foot high platform
- Shoot Up and Down the 1,081-foot tower
- Must be at least $48 Tall
- Sun-Thursday 10am – 1am, Friday-Sunday 10am – 2am.
- 15 or younger must be with a parent to ride
- Tower Admission and Rides each have their own costs with combo packages available
- Hotel guests, local and military receive discounts
Insanity the Ride
- A massive mechanical arm extends 64 feet out and over the Strat edge
- 866 feet in the air
- Open air speeds of up to 3 G’s
- 70 Degree Angle facing you straight down
- Incredible views of downtown Las Vegas
- Walk away with a thrilling story to tell!
- Giant Teeter-Totter
- 866 feet above the ground
- Propel head first 27 feet over the age of the Strat
- Dangle weightlessly above the strip
- Then do it again!
Shows at The Strat
- Strat show featuring acrobatics, illusion, and artistry
- 200,000 square foot tent
- High-flying exploits and extortionists
- The show goes on Wed & Thursday at 7 PM and Friday-Sunday 7 PM and 9:30 PM. Dark Monday and Tuesday.
Celebrate The Music
- Michael Jackson’s Music
- Energetic Tribute
- Live Band and Dancers
- Nightly Show at 7PM
- Tickets start at $75.50 plus Tax/Handling
- Discount for hotel guests
- For ages 5+
- Under 18 requires a parent
- No cameras
- No bags larger than 8×8
L.A. Comedy Club
- Located in the Tower Shops
- 160-seat Dragon Room
- Award-winning show
- A Best of Las Vegas Winner
- $39.95 plus tax/service
- $59.95 VIP (VIP line and select seating)
- $79.95 VIP plus (includes all you can drink well and domestic beer)
- Discounts for Hotel Guests
- Produced by Joaquin Trujillo and Matt Chavez.
Redneck Comedy Magic of James Michael
- Wednesday – Monday 6 PM
- Las Vegas comedy magician
- Boots, Booze, and Bad Words
- Nightly at 8and 10 PM
- Each week is a different event of headliners