Located at the Wynn of Las Vegas, this nightly show combines music with four thousand lights, puppets, and images to create a one-of-a-kind experience.
Experience the breathtaking view of a 40-foot waterfall at the Lake of Dreams.
Things To Do in Las Vegas
- Adrenaline ATV Tours Las VegasIf you are looking for a unique way to see the gorgeous desert scenery of the Las Vegas area, then Adrenaline ATV Las Vegas might be the option for you.
- The LINQ High RollerThe Las Vegas skyline has changed forever as the 550-feet-tall high roller, which is the largest world observation wheel, shines bright on the Las Vegas strip. The high roller isn’t your everyday county fair Ferris wheel as it is the centerpiece and crown jewel of The LINQ hotels, casino, and entertainment promenade.
- Las Vegas Mini Gran PrixAre you having trouble finding something fun for the entire family to enjoy together? Then, you should come check out Las Vegas Mini Gran Prix Family Fun Center and be ready to race, ride, slide and eat!
- Lake Las Vegas Water Sports and Aqua ParkLake Las Vegas Water Sports and Aqua Park is an amusement park that offers water lay areas suitable for leisure and vacation. The predominant feature that strikes out from the first sight are runways and other structures erected on water.
- Las Vegas Zip LineLas Vegas has always been known as a place of entertainment for adults. Over the past couple of decades, it’s grown into a family town with more to do than one can imagine! And now, you have choices when you are ready to hit a Las Vegas Zip Line! Here’s a list.