Lori Ballen, the owner of this website, benefits from purchases made through her affiliate links.
Head on over to Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Pool and spend the day swimming and riding the new FlowRider. From VIP Cabanas and Daybeds, to DJ’s and Pleasure Pools, Planet Hollywood has something for you. Open during the season from 10am to 7pm.
- 10am to 7pm
- 2 Individual Pool Decks
- Pleasure Pools
- Flowrider “Surf the Strip” wave surfer
- 31 Cabanas, some including 55 inch flat screen TV’s, USB ports and outlets, refrigerators
- Poolside Bottle Service
- Pool Cafe
- Planet Hollywood is home to one of the most popular pools in the Las Vegas Valley. It feautres individual pool
- Summer Bikini Contest
- Strip Views
- Day clubs are open to the public with a Cover Charge of around $20 – 21 and Up
- The south-side pools are 21 and older
- North side pools are all ages.
- No Pets
Is the Pool Public
Hotel pools are for guests only. If you’re staying and paying at any of the Las Vegas Caesars Entertainment hotels, you can go from one pool to the other.
You might also like: The Best Pools in las Vegas
Planet Hollywood Pool Reviews
Read Laura S.‘s review of Pleasure Pools on Yelp