Lori Ballen, the owner of this website, benefits from purchases made through her affiliate links.
The Wynn is a great place to stay when visiting Las Vegas. From the many restaurants to the exquisite shopping to shows and a beach club, The Wynn has it all. Here are 12 things to do after checking into The Wynn Hotel and Casino.
1. Get your Red Card
If you plan to gamble, you’ll want to become a Red Card Member. Playing the games earns you privileges. Sign up before you begin playing because of every point counts!
Be sure to take your card when you play:
- Wynn Race and Sportsbook
- Poker Room
- Table Games
- Poker and Slot Machines
2. Make Dinner Reservations
- Elio: Mexican Restaurant
- Cipriani: Italian
- Costa Di Mare: Seafood
- Lakeside: Overlooking the Lake of Dreams
- Mizumi: Sushi and Sashimi, Japanese
- Mizumi Teppanyaki: tableside cooking
- Sinatra: Italian
- SW Steakhouse: Fine Dining with views of Wynn’s Lake of Dreams
- Tableau: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Wing Lei: Award-Winning Chinese
3. Grab Lunch
Chocolat: Artisanal Chocolates
- Allegro: Pizza and Pasta
- The Buffet
- The Cafe: Sandwiches and Desserts
- Charlie’s Bar and Grill: Burgers and Appetizers
- Goodies on Demand: Quick Serve Dine-in or Take-out
- Jardin: Farm-Fresh Dining
- La cave: Wine, Draft Beers, Small Plates
- Red 8: Hong Kong-style Barbecue, Cantonese Noodle Dishes, and dishes from Thailand, Vietnam, and Korea.
- Terrace Pointe Cafe: Breakfast, Lunch, and Brunch
- Urth Caffe: Organic coffee shop
- Wazuzu: Japanese, Chinese, and Thai Cuisine for lunch and late-night
4. Order Room Service
Experience the luxury of an ordered in-room dining experience.
Overlooking the Encore Pool, Eastside Lounge offers savory appetizers and handcrafted cocktails.
Grab a small plate, glass of wine, or your favorite mixed drink at the Lobby Bar near the main entrance of Encore.
One of the best views of Wynn’s Lake Of Dreams is offered by Parasol Down which you’ll find near the SW Steakhouse.
A popular hot spot with views of the dancing parasols, Parasol Up is near Wynn’s registration.
Tower Suite Bar
A great place to relax after a fun day in Las Vegas is the Tower Suite Bar. Grab a small plate or your favorite drink and kick it back low-key.
6. Watch Le Rêve – The Dream
An exciting acrobatic dream world comes to life featuring a suspenseful setting in an amazing aqua theater-in-the-round.
7. Watch Wynn’s Lake of Dreams
This nightly show combines music with four thousand lights, puppets, and images to create a one-of-a-kind experience.
Experience the breathtaking view of a 40-foot waterfall at the Lake of Dreams.
8. Catch a Special Appearance
Wynn presents many shows throughout the year including comedians, lounge shows, singers, and musicians.
They might include:
- Jo Koy
- John Fogerty
- Jim Gaffigan
- Lea Salonga
- Tevor Noah
9. Take a Swim
Encore Beach pool is the place for cooling off during the day or turning it up at night. Private cabanas are available as are food and beverages.
10. Hit the Club
XS Lounge is the place to be for nightlife. It surrounds the pool and is fun for 21!
11. Go Shopping
WYNN PLAZA SHOPS
- Aviator Nation
- Bottega Veneta
- Chrome Hearts
- Cotton Citizen
- James Perse
- Kwiat Diamonds
- Kenzo French Luxury
- Kiton Italian Fashion
- Kwiat Jewelry
- Le Labo Perfume
- Loewe Spanish Luxury
- Louis Vuitton Men’s
- NutriDrip by Clean Market
- Omega Timepieces
- October’s Very Own (OVO)
- Rimowa Premium Luggage
- RtA Clothing
- Saint Laurent Boutique
- SoulCycle Classes
- Stefano Ricci Clothing and Accessories
- Stella McCartney Designs
- Vitra Eyewear
- Yosemite by James Perse Fashion
- Zimmermann Swimwear
- Alexander McQueen
- Bijan – House of Bijan
- Brioni Fine Italian Menswear
- Cartier Jeweler
- Chopard Timepieces and Fine Jewels
- Louis Vuitton
- Philipp Plein
- Salvatore Ferragamo
- Watches of Switzerland
- Brunello Cucinelli
- Christian Louboutin
- Golden Goose
- Lori Piana
- Rene Caovilla