Closing Steps when selling a Las Vegas Home
- After you and the buyer sign and agree to the terms of the sale of your home, we have an executed contract
- Earnest money from the buyer is deposited into an escrow account.
- The executed contract is sent to the title company. The title company makes sure nobody else can claim the property prior to the sale accept you.
- Buyer has due diligence period and may inspect the property and request repairs. These should be completed with receipts
- Collect all documents to close
- Work from Hud1 statement to review net of sale estimate