Creating moments of pleasure, wonders, and discovery is at the heart of every country club. That said; Las Vegas country clubs serve as professional locales where you can conduct business, meet associates, and socialize with family and friends. They also offer privileges of accessing amenities and their experience is hands-down beyond comparison. Thus, there is no denying that being part of a country club is worth every penny.
Here is a list of current Las Vegas country clubs:
Anthem Country Club
Located 15 minutes from the Vegas strip, Anthem is found within an exclusive gated community that has a 24/7 manned gatehouse. With 6 beautiful lakes, immaculate terrain, bent grass greens, and panoramic mountain views, the club has created an amazing lifestyle for its members to relish. It has just under 1,000 social and golf members who live both outside and inside the gates. Amenities and programs have been designed with all ages in mind.
- About Anthem Country Club
- Anthem Country Club Homes
- Anthem Country Club Amenities
- Anthem Country Club Map
- Fitness center– they have more than 30 cardio machines and a full assortment of group exercise classes that include cycling, yoga, and boot camp.
- Golf course– the spectacularly designed par-72, 7267 yardage golf course features histrionic elevation changes, sparkling waterfalls, and beautiful canyons. Each hole has five sets of tees and therefore can accommodate players of all aptitudes.
- Tennis– positioned amid the golf course, the 6 well-lit tennis courts offer exhilarating experiences for both the junior and adult members. The club hosts USTA league teams and offers members unique clinics and instruction from the teaching professionals.
- Wedding and banquet facility– Anthem is an ideal location for a ceremony, reception, or private party of up to 150 guests.
Los Prados is a unique country club owned and managed by the community comprising of 1,358 homes. The club has beautiful and pristine views and a well-maintained terrain. Moreover, it offers an all-inclusive associate membership (for only $3,200 per annum) that has the following privileges:
- Golfing– The 70-par, 18-hole course was designed by architect Jeff Hardin and built in 1987. With the yardage just shy of 6000 and well-bunkered greens, this place is a paradise for any golf lover. Besides, the fairways are narrow and hence present a challenge for the golfers.
- Fine dining– The food here is mouthwatering and the staff is welcoming and caring. They serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner throughout the week except for Sundays where they limit to lunch and breakfast.
- Weddings and banquets– The club provides weddings and meeting amenities that overlook the 19th tee and 18th green. They also boast banquet services that can accommodate sit-down dinner for a group of up to 75 and buffet for a crowd of up to 150.
Red Rock Country Club
Red Rock is an exclusive, private ambiance where members relish a matchless level of service and attention. The club lies beneath a gigantic red mountain with cool breezes and natural settings that make it an ideal escape from the hectic city.
- Membership-For golfers, the club offers full-golf and executive memberships while the non-golfers are offered sports, tennis, or social memberships. As a member, you can enjoy services such as:
- Golfing– The club has two signature golf courses, the public arroyo, and the private mountain. The 36-hole courses present a blend of challenge and elegance and invite companionship as well as competition. Besides, members have access to Red Rock’s sister golf course, Siena.
- Tennis– With nine professionally lit outdoor courts, Red Rock is the largest private tennis club in Las Vegas.
- Fitness– They are well- equipped fitness programs that feature personal trainers who offer private Pilates and yoga sessions.
- The spa– Within the country club, there is a spa that offers facials such as Epicuren signature, custom, teen, and massage including Swedish, sports, and shiatsu among others.
- Weddings– With two terraces, indoor and outdoor fireplaces, and the breathtaking view of the famous Las Vegas Strip, this country club is a perfect setting for your special day.
Canyon Gate Country Club
Tranquil lagoons, strategic sand bunkers, a beautiful waterfall, and mature landscaping are what characterize the Canyon Gate country club. The club maintains exclusivity through its private club membership that is earned by invitation only. They offer golf, Jr. Executive golf, sports, and social memberships, which provide equal privileges to the person’s spouse and children (below 23 years). Some of the services that members enjoy include:
- Golfing– Designed by Ted Robinson, the par-72, 18-hole course that stretches over 6,769 yards is a championship-caliber, which offers players a unique golfing experience. Besides, the club allows tournaments and outings, and thus you can entertain your friends with a golf outing or host charity fundraising tournament.
- Tennis– You can enjoy five remarkable outdoor courts that are individually lit. The club hosts various tennis activities including USTA leagues, tennis lessons, and junior tennis summer camp.
- Dining– From delicious formal dinners in the main dining room to casual banquets by the pool, the club provides exceptional culinary options.
- Swimming– Members can relax in the sparkling, heated, outdoor swimming pool. Besides, they offer swimming lessons for all ages and levels.
- Fitness– The athletic center offers daily group fitness classes, professional training services, and an extensive range of other fitness events and programs.
- Weddings and events– The club offers beautiful views, privacy, and perfect customer services for all occasions including weddings, events, and corporate meetings.
Black Mountain Country Club
Black Mountain Golf & Country Club rests at the foot of the black mountains and amidst the Mojave Desert flora. It is situated a few miles from the glitz and the magnetic Vegas strip. The club is member-owned but also open to the public. The facilities and services available include
- Golf course and lessons– the course entails the 18 holes and a long combination of nines that spreads over the 6,579 yards. The rolling, tight fairways, small, lush greens, and strategically positioned water hazards present challenges to golfers of all skills. Besides, the club has an instructor who offers lessons to new golfers or anyone looking to up their game.
- Pro shop– it stocks shirts, hats, an entire line of accessories, and other golf merchandise to complete your golfing needs.
- Bar and lounge– the black lounge can feed your culinary needs with their delicious breakfast and lunch throughout the week. The bar is fully stocked with fine wine, premium liquors, and other refreshing beverages.
- Banquets, weddings, and events– with a beautiful banquet room, comfortable and yet elegant setting, Black Mountain caters for a wide array of events. They have a professional events coordinator who will work with you to customize your event packages, decorating ideas, and plan the menu.
The Las Vegas Country Club
Located in the heart of the city, this country club is one of the first private equity clubs in Las Vegas. It boasts a clubhouse with an indoor exercise room, women’s card room, men’s grill, sauna, Jacuzzi, shoe-, pro-, golf-, and barber- shops. Furthermore, it offers incredible services, such as:
- Golfing– With a 72 par, 18-hole, and 7200 yards, the golf course usually tests golfers their golfing skill levels. It’s also finely manicured giving it a fantastic visual outlook.
- Tennis program– The club has 6 tennis courts. Four of them are well-lit outdoor courts while two are indoors and thus allows players to utilize their memberships at all times.
- Training and group fitness– The newly refurbished facility is furnished with modern weight and cardio machines. They offer personal and group fitness training, which includes boot camps, Aquafit, and yoga.
- Meeting and corporate events– With an expansive terrace and indoor rotunda, the clubhouse makes a perfect setting for meeting and events. Besides, they offer complete buyouts on a weekly or daily basis.
- Weddings and ceremonies– The country club has a zealous staff to help you with your wedding plans. They offer outdoor and indoor ceremony location ideal for wedding ceremonies and receptions, ring ceremony, or vow renewal.
Other services include swimming pool and dining or banquet facilities.
A country club isn’t just a golf course. With breathtaking views, fantastic restaurants, and amenities including gyms and swimming pools, all surrounded by lovely golf courses, you owe it to yourself to at least join one. Besides, most of the country clubs in Las Vegas caters to all income brackets.