There is another side of Las Vegas that many people often overlook. Blame it on the allure of the flashing neon lights or the anticipation of visiting the casinos for the first time, but many tourists remain on the infamous Vegas Strip for most of their trip.
If you only visit Vegas for the bright lights and visiting the casinos, you are missing a broad range of activities that can help make your trip a memorable experience. These fun and exciting opportunities for shopping, fine dining, and entertainment, can be found in the nearby community known as Downtown Summerlin, the mall in Summerlin.
This shopping center was formally considered “The Shops at Summerlin”.
The next time you decide to plan a trip to Las Vegas, you should consider adding the Summerlin Mall Las Vegas to your list of places you can’t afford to miss. For those who love to shop, there are dozens of boutiques and brand name stores to keep you looking your best during your stay in Sin City.
If fine dining is in your repertoire, there is an endless selection of local favorites and popular chain restaurants that will satisfy anyone in your group.
What is Downtown Summerlin?
This Summerlin shopping center offers exciting events for locals and tourists all throughout the year. So, no matter when you choose to visit the Silver State, you will have something unique and exciting to do, such as visiting the Farmer’s Market or taking part in Yoga on the Lawn.
It doesn’t matter what you’re into; you can find something to keep you entertained while visiting the Summerlin Shopping Center. There are opportunities to shop, dine and take part in various activities that take place year-round.
For the locals who have access to the area all year round, they may visit the fine retail stores and restaurants quite often. To ensure that the location is new and exciting for both Las Vegas residents, and tourists alike, the area hosts a wide assortment of exciting activities that keep patrons coming back to discover what’s new.
For tourists, the Summerlin Mall gives the stressed-out traveler a place to relax and unwind. While Las Vegas is a fantastic place to visit, the lights, crowds, and excitement can be overwhelming for some people.
A visit here can help bring you back to reality as you enjoy a refreshing meal at a local restaurant, taste some of the best wine the country has to offer, or take in some retail therapy while browsing through some of the most popular stores in the area. The center is located at 1980 Festival Plaza Drive in Las Vegas, and it is very easy to find.
Downtown Summerlin Stores Map
Popular Stores and Restaurants Located in Downtown Summerlin
Prepare for spring as you shop the stores located at the Mall for all the latest in Spring fashion. Locals and visitors alike enjoy shopping at familiar stores such as Macy’s, H&M, and Dillard’s for all their fashionable wardrobe necessities.
There are also many excellent places to enjoy a fine dinner such as Bonanno’s New York Pizzeria or Crave American Kitchen and Sushi Bar. Some of the places that you will want to visit while in the area include:
Location and Hours Subject to change. Mall hours are 11 am to 7 PM on Sunday and 10 am to 9 PM Monday through Saturday. Check website links for specific store hours.
- BuyBuyBaby: 2315 Summa DriveSte 120
- Love Bug Baby: 1980 Festival Plaza Dr. Suite 180
- Dillard’s: 11011 Sage Park Dr
- Eyes and Optics: 11035 Lavender Hills Dr, Suite 180
- Macy’s: 2075 Festival Plaza Dr
- Nordstrom Rack: 2310 Park Centre Dr, Suite 100
Shop Health and Beauty
- Bath and Body Works: 2025 Festival Plaza Dr, Suite 130 [Coupons]
- Charming Nails Summerlin: 2115 Festival Plaza Dr, Suite 180 [Nail Coupons]
- Face Values: 2315 Summa Dr, Suite 120
- G Aveda Salon: 1825 Festival Plaza Dr, Suite 100
- GNC: 11035 Lavender Hills Dr, Suite 150
- Lush Fresh Handmade Cosmetics: 2120 Festival Plaza Dr, Suite 130
- Naturelle Nails: 11015 Sage Park Dr #140
- Nobilitea: 1980 Fesitival Plaza Drive
- Patel’s Threading and Henna Art: 11015 Sage Park Dr, Suite 150
- Posare Salon: 10965 Lavender Hills Dr, Suite 100
- Pure Barre: 1875 Festival Plaza Drive # 220
- Sephora: 2115 Festival Plaza Dr #130
- Sport Clips: 10965 Lavender Hills Dr., Suite #140
- Summer Dental: 10965 Lavender Hill Dr, Ste 120 [Coupons]
- The Art of Shaving: 1980 Festival Plaza Dr Suite 150
- Ulta: 2310 Park Centre Dr, Suite 180
- Vent Blotique: 2130 Park Centre Dr, Suite 110
- Vision by Amel
- With Love and Co.:1825 Festival Plaza Dr.
Home & Decor
- Bassett Furniture: 1825 Festival Plaza Dr, Suite 140 [Coupons]
- Bed Bath. and Beyond: 2315 Summa Dr #180 [Coupons]
- Bobby Wheat Art Gallery: 1825 Festival Plaza Dr #160
- California Closets: 1825 Festival Plaza, Suite 170
- Crate&Barrel: 1765 Festival Plaza
- Ethan Allen: 1770 Festival Plaza Dr
- Kirklands: 2130 Park Centre Drive, Suite 160
- Lovesac: 2120 Festival Plaza Dr, Suite 120
- Sleep Number: 11035 Lavender Hills Dr, Suite 100
- Sur La Table: 1980 Festival Plaza Dr, Suite 155
- Tempur-Pedic: 11015 Sage Park Drive, Suite 100
- Tiger Lily Floral: 2115 Festival Plaza Drive, Suite 170
- West Elm: 1770 Festival Plaza Dr, Suite 120
- William Lyon Homes Design Studio: 1820 Festival Plaza Dr, Suite 220
Shop Jewelry and Accessories
- Brighton Collectibles: 2115 Festival Plaza Dr #160
- Fast Fix Jewelry and Watch Repairs: 1980 Festival Plaza Drive Suite # 120
- Kay Jewelers: 2115 Festival Plaza Dr, Suite 100
- Michael Kors: 1870 Festival Plaza Dr, Suite 100
- Oakley: 1985 Festival Plaza Dr. Suite 180
- Pandora: 2115 Festival Plaza Dr, Suite 150
- Silver Post: 1875 Festival Plaza Dr., Suite 150
- Sunglass Hut: 1870 Festival Plaza Dr, Suite 150
- Zales: 1980 Festival Plaza Dr, Suite 140
- 4EVERMEN LINDBERGH: 1985 Festival Plaza Drive #100
Shop Men’s | Women’s Fashion
- American Eagle Outfitters: 1990 Park Centre Dr #160 [Coupons]
- Banana Republic: 1875 Festival Plaza Dr, Suite 120 [Coupons]
- Boot Barn: 2315 Summa Dr
- Brooks Brothers: 1955 Festival Plaza Drive
- Buckle: 2020 Park Centre Dr #100
- Express and Express Men: 2120 Festival Plaza Dr, Suite 100
- Forever 21: 1990 Park Centre Dr, Suite 100
- Gap: 1820 Festival Plaza Dr, Suite 120
- H&M: 1940 Park Centre Dr
- Hot Topic: 10975 Sage Park Dr, Suite 140
- Lids: 2010 Festival Plaza Dr, Suite 130
- Lucky Brand: 1955 Festival Plaza Dr, Suite 160
- Lululemon Athletica: 1875 Festival Plaza Dr, Suite 170
- Madewell: 1985 Festival Plaza Drive
- Old Navy Summerlin: 2310 Park Centre Dr Suite 140
- Zumiez: 10975 Sage Park Dr #160
- Clarks: 2115 Festival Plaza Dr, Suite 120
- Off Broadway Shoe Warehouse: 2310 Park Centre Dr, Suite 120
- Skechers: 11035 Lavender Hills Dr, Suite 120
- Steve Madden: 1980 Festival Plaza Drive, Suite #190
- Oil and Vinegar: 10975 Sage Park Dr, Suite 180
- Trader Joes: 2315 Summa Dr Ste 100
Sports and Fitness
- Champs: 10975 Sage Park Dr
- Footlocker: 2120 Festival Plaza Dr, Suite 180
- House of Hoops by Footlocker: 2120 Festival Plaza Dr, Suite 180
- New Balance: 2010 Festival Plaza Dr, Suite 110
- PGA Tour: 2315 Summa Dr, #140
- Sports Town USA: 10975 Sage Park Dr, Suite 190
- APPLE: 1985 Festival Plaza Dr, Suite 120
- AT&T: 11035 Lavender Hills Dr #130 (Closes early on Sunday) [Coupons]
- Sprint: 11035 Lavender Hills Dr, Suite 190
- T-Mobile: 11010 Lavender Hills Dr, Suite 140
- Verizon Diamond Wireless: 11035 Lavender Hills Dr, Ste 140
- Build-a-Bear Workshop: 1980 Festival Plaza Dr Ste 145
- Spencers: 10975 Sage Park Dr, Ste 170
Shop Women’s Fashion
- Chicos: 2010 Festival Plaza Dr Suite 120
- Fabletics: 2115 Festival Plaza Dr, Suite 110
- Francesca’s: 2010 Festival Plaza Dr #190
- Hottie: 2130 Park Centre Drive, Suite 120
- J. Jill: 2120 Festival Plaza Dr, Suite 100
- Lane Bryant: 2130 Park Centre Dr #140
- LOFT: 2010 Festival Plaza Dr, Suite 100
- Lilyful: 1980 Festival Plaza Dr, Suite 135
- Pink by Victorias Secret: 2025 Festival Plaza Dr, Suite 150
- Victoria’s Secret: 2025 Festival Plaza Dr, Suite 150
- Soma: 1980 Festival Plaza Driv, Suite 110
- Torrid: 10975 Sage Park Dr #150
- White House Black Market: 1980 Festival Plaza Dr #100
- Windsor: 2020 Park Centre Drive, Suite #120
- Bonanno’s New York Pizzeria
- California Pizza Kitchen
- Casa Deli Matador
- Crazy Pita Rotisserie & Grill
- Dave & Buster’s
- Five Guys Burgers and Fries
- Fogo de Chao Brazillian Steakhouse
- Grape Street
- Lindbergh Café
- Maggiano’s Little Italy
- Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt
- Nekter Juice Bar
- Oil & Vinegar
- Panda Express
- Red Robin
- Red Rock Chocolate Factory
- Wolfgang Puck Bar and Grill
Why Downtown Summerlin is so Special
Downtown Summerlin is a special part of town because it allows you to escape from the busy atmosphere of nearby Las Vegas, all without taking you too far away from the action and excitement.
Summerlin offers you amazing views of Red Rock and the Strip. The area is also growing with modernized commercial properties showing up all throughout the downtown area. There are also plans for a residential community that will contain more than 4,000 multi-family units, as well as commercial buildings for office space, retail stores, service centers and entertainment space.
This 400-acre area located between Charleston and Sahara near the Red Rock Casino hopes to be the new urban core of the community soon. The vision for the new Summerlin Shopping Center in the future is filled with luxury, modern architecture, and plenty of convenience for those who will call the area home.
One of the latest additions to the area is the luxury movie theater the Regal 5 adjacent to The Trattoria Regatta Italian Restaurant. The theater features a more adult atmosphere than other cinemas in the area.
It features quality leather reclining seats, food served on a tray, and the option to order alcoholic drinks. The snack bar menu exceeds the traditional popcorn and candy. Moviegoers can enjoy a pizza or a delicious burger while they watch the latest blockbuster flicks
The five theaters are small and very comfortable, making the experience more like watching a movie in your own home. The Regal Downtown Summerlin 5 is a great addition to the area and is sure to bring even more people to this special location.
Dine and Recline at Downtown Summerlin Mall – Regal Downtown Summerlin 5
Looking for a theater that not only shows the latest movies but also lets you do so in luxury? Look no further. Unlike other movie theaters, this theater features reservable seating during most of their screenings.
This means that you will never have to worry about someone stealing your seats ever again. Unlike many other movie theaters in the Las Vegas Valley, with uncomfortably stiff seating, most of the Summerlin 5’s seats are also king size luxury recliners that allow you to be as comfortable as can be while watching the latest movies.
In addition, the concessions at the Summerlin shopping center theater blow every other theater out of the water. Their kitchen serves a variety of foods such as mac & cheese bites, pizza, bacon cheeseburgers, and marble chocolate chip cheesecake.
If you are in the mood for an adult beverage, the theater’s bar also features mixed drinks, wine, and beer. Not only can you bring your food and beverages with you to the showing itself, employees (after the film’s pre-show previews begin) will actually take your order and bring it to your seat. Essentially, there is no need for you to leave your seat to get food or drinks!
If you would like to visit, it is located in Downtown Summerlin across the street from Forever 21 and down the street from Buckle. In order to see what films are currently showing or to reserve tickets/seats at the Summerlin 5, you can visit their website. All you have to do is click on whatever show time is most convenient for you, choose your type and number of tickets, pick your preferred seats and pay online. Once you see a movie here, you will never go back to an ordinary movie theater.
What should you do while spending the day in Downtown Summerlin? First, you should check to see what special events are taking place in town. You may have the opportunity to catch a live music show or take part in a charity walk-a-thon.
If you are in town to shop, there are all types of retail stores that offer everything from clothing to shoes to home furnishings. You can spend the entire day browsing the specialty shops or adding to your spring and summer wardrobe.
For lunch, there are many options to accommodate all tastes. You can hang out at Dave & Buster’s with your friends, or enjoy a dinner date with someone special at Casa Deli Matador.
Keep in mind while visiting the area, the public hours are from 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday, and from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Sundays.
Other people have asked: Where is the Best Pool in Las Vegas?
Location [Downtown Summerlin Maps]
1980 Festival Plaza Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89135