Hip and modern, this high rise greets residents and guests alike with breathtaking lobbies and public spaces by a stellar design team that includes Architectonica, the Rockwell Group, Digital Kitchen and Tihany Design. Close to city center and other legendary Las Vegas casino-hotels such as the MGM Grand, you’re never far from the action.
What Condos are for sale?
About The Cosmopolitan
- Opened in 2010 as a $3.9 billion luxury resort casino.
- The Cosmo (as it is affectionately known) has consistently been rated in the top handful of luxury resorts in the center of the city.
- The building was originally conceived as a condo-hotel. Over time the hotel acquired most of the units to operate as part of its upscale room inventory.
- Only 15 private residences now available on its top floors, condo living here is exclusive.
- The Cosmo offers access to all of the luxuries and amenities that you would imagine a storied destination establishment such as this one could offer.
- Turn-key and Private
- State of the Art Spa and fitness Area
- Strip Views
- Interiors feature solid marble flooring and fixtures.
- Modern design (a chic alternative to kitsch-ier Vegas architecture and design styles), and sleek kitchens and baths with luxe contemporary fixtures.
- Several Pools
- The region’s hottest clubs – including the live music venue, The Chelsea, and the Marquee Nightclub. It’s also a dayclub with pool deck and games area)
- Multiple World Class Restaurants