- This event has passed.
We Are All One Festival 2019
October 31, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - November 3, 2019 @ 11:00 pm PDT
Join us on a 4-Day Mystical Desert Adventure as we present you with an aural and visual experience like never before in Las Vegas!
Day 1: Halloween
Day 2: Soul Forage
Day 3: Dia de los Muertos
Day 4: Unison
100% of Profit to:
The Trans Law Center
Gender Justice NV
National Center for Transgender Equality
The Gay & Lesbian Community Center of Southern Nevada
Rules & Guidelines
1. Leave No Trace – Bring trash bags and clear all of your trash / recyclables / cigarettes / etc from the site prior to you leaving. We must keep the site spotless for future gatherings.
2. Camping – Included with your ticket and is on a first-come, first-served basis. Please pack in tight. Work with your neighbors. Be prepared for rocky / desert terrain.
3. Re-Entry – Is allowed, make sure to keep your wristband / ticket
4. Parking – Will be free and plentiful. Just be sure to follow instruction on where to park when you arrive to the site.
6. Bathrooms – Be respectful of the space we share together including where we do our business. Do not go to the bathroom anywhere other than the Porta Potties. Anyone found using the land rather than porta potties to do their business will be fined and asked to leave. Pick up your trash and any loose toilet paper on the ground and dispose of it properly.
7. Animals – No dogs or animals including emotional support animals (service animals excluded, but must be identified and leashed).
8. No Renegade Sound – You will be turned away at the gate if you have anything larger than a small camp speaker.
9. Zero Tolerance Drug Policy
What to Bring
1. Bring Water & Snacks – Bring your own Water, Food, Beer, etc. Also, we are super close to nearby town for you to grab additional supplies anytime.
2. Weather – Temperatures can range from the 80s in the day to the 30s at night. Be prepared for the weather.
3. Dancing Shoes & Good Vibes