- 89121 Las Vegas Real EstateGreater Las Vegas Area
- 🏘 Types of Real Estate
- Home Features
- 👷New Construction
- 👥 Home Owners Associations
- Clark County
- 🍁Las Vegas MLS Area [MAP]
- ☀North [Map]
- 😎East [Map]
- 🍁South [Map]
- 🌈Northwest [Map]
- 🌵Southwest [Map]
- ⭐Henderson [Map]
- Interactive Google Zip Code Map
- Shop Las Vegas Homes by Zip Code
- Local Tips
89121 Las Vegas Real EstateGreater Las Vegas Area
This is not just a Las Vegas Zip Code map, although that’s here for you. This is more of a Las Vegas relocation guide.
If you simply want to find a zip code for an Address, you can do that with the USPS Zip Code Look Up.
If you are just looking into moving to Las Vegas, you’ll want to decide a neighborhood that’s right for you and your family. There are so many wonderful choices here. Hopefully, this page can help you learn more about our county, school district, area’s, zip codes, and neighborhoods. Las Vegas, as well as our immediately surrounding cities are all part of one county called Clark County.
While North Las Vegas, Henderson, and Las Vegas are all technically their own cities, it’s not uncommon for people to work in one and live in another. Most of our real estate agents here, like us, serve all 3 of these areas. Some will make the drive to Mesquite or Boulder City, but most of us are focused in these 3 cities.
Our Freeway’s we refer to as ‘The 95’ which runs North and South, ‘The 15’ East and West, and ‘The 215‘( Bruce WoodburyBeltway) which circles 50 miles of Las Vegas, and The Summerlin Parkway.
🏘 Types of Real Estate
- New Construction: Currently built and for sale, under construction, or dirt that will be built out.
- Condo: Generally a multiple level building containing hundreds of individual attached units. Some have garages.
- Townhome: Smaller buildings, many single story, attached homes generally with garages. These are more like traditional single family homes, yet are attached.
- High Rise: These are tall buildings with many levels featuring condo and loft style homes.
- Lofts: Very open floorplans in condo style living.
- Single Family: The Traditional house not attached to another. We have one, two and three story homes here.
- Basements are rare
- We do have waterfront property on our man made lakes
- We have many golf course communities
- A Casita is popular here. It’s a small house, most often detached that can be used as a mother in law quarters, pool house, etc.
- Our neighborhoods are gated or guard gated and this will make a difference in your HOA fees.
- Many of our neighborhoods have their own parks, community pools, and other amenities. You can use the advanced search filter here.
- Lots are generally small. If you want a larger lot, you’ll want to find communities that are known for larger lots or do a custom search specifically for these with your real estate agent.
- All houses in Las Vegas should include an air conditioner. Trust us. You want an air conditioner.
- If you are looking to invest in Las Vegas be sure to check the rental restrictions on condos. There are many that have limits with a maximum % of rental units.
- Horse property is a popular request here. Many simply want a ranch style home on a larger lot and don’t have horses. Our neighborhoods are very specifically zoned to permit horses or not. If you simply want more land and a ranch style home, it’s better to not select horse property in your search as you will exclude many properties that may fit your desires.
👥 Home Owners Associations
As you shop for Las Vegas Real Estate, you can search homes that have no HOA in the (Advanced Search) as well as searching home owners associations that have certain amenties such as:
- Gated or Guard Gated Community
- Community Pool
- Recreation Facilities
- Age Restricted
- BBQ Area’s
- Basketball Courts
- A Business Center
- Car Wash Area
- Country Club
- Exercise Room
- Fire Pit
- Cigar Room
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- RV Parking
- Wine Locker
Clark County Cities
Las Vegas, Henderson, Boulder City, North Las Vegas, Mesquite
🎒School District: Clark County
5100 West Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89146 USA
We have one school district and many school zones covering these cities. It is called the Clark County School District. It is one of the largest school district’s in the United States.
Our Clark County zoning map is well defined and it’s quite simple to see what school a child a particiluar address would attend. Sometimes, there is rezoning for a particular school based on growth and demand. We have also seen schools become year round from 9 month or 9 month form year round. Many have recently returned to 9 month after having been year round. Whild real estate agents do enter the elementary, middle school (junior high), and high school in their listing data, it’s always up to the buyer to verify the school zone based on the address.
Our public schools are primarily K-5th grade. Middle schools (also known here as Junior High schools usually cover 6th, 7th, and 8th grades. High schools then are typically 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th.
We have magnet schools for all grades as well which generally have a qualification process to attend.
People also ask: What is there to do in Las Vegas besides gamble?
🍁Las Vegas MLS Area [MAP]
In Las Vegas, you’ll hear most of us refer to the areas as North, Northwest, South, Southwest, Southeast and East. Each of these areas is made up of neighborhoods, various zip codes and Master Planned Communities. We refer to our small neighborhoods as subdivisions. Most subdivisions are made up of around 200 homes and often make up a larger known community. For example, someone could live in the Cherry Creek subdivision inside Summerlin (Master Planned Community). The Master Planned Communities are large and feel often like small cities. They have their own style, flavor, and housing prices. Some are starter communities intended for the first time home buyer, small family, or empty nester while others are luxury homes situated right on a golf course. Most of us here in “The Valley” (Las Vegas) refer to these Master Planned communities as areas of town.
You’ll hear things like: “My work is in Mountains Edge, but I I live in Summerlin.”
The MLS breaks it down like this: (See PDF Map of MLS areas the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors® [GLVAR] uses)
People also ask: How long does it take to close on a house in Las Vegas?
Zip Codes: 89030, 89031, 89032, 89081, 89084, 89085
MLS Area’s 101, 102, 103
A 3 Bedroom Condo in North Las Vegas is going for about $115,000 to $130,000 in North Las Vegas but there are not too many to choose from currently. They are gone as soon as they hit the market.
A 3 Bedroom House in North Las Vegas starts at just under or around $100,000 and runs up to around $800,000.
Median Sales Prices a 3 bedroom house in North Las Vegas for 2017 are as follows:
|Month||Sale Price, Median|
Popular Neighborhoods in North Las Vegas
Aliante, Eldorado, Sun City Aliante, Centennial Hills, Elkhorn Springs, Iron Mountain Ranch, Los Prados
East Las Vegas Zip Codes: 89011, 89030, 89011, 89122, 89110, 89115, 89122, 89142, 89156
201, 202, 203, 204
Here are the median sales prices for a 3 bedroom single family home in East Las Vegas:
Popular Neighborhoods in East Las Vegas:
Whitney Ranch, Stallion Mountain
Zip Codes: 89104, 89109, 89120, 89121, 89123, 89052, 89119, 89169, 89183
Areas: 301, 302, 303
Median Sales Prices for a 3 Bedroom Single Family House in South Las Vegas for 2017:
|Month||Sale Price, Median|
Popular South Las Vegas Neighborhoods:
Las Vegas Country Club, Silverado Ranch
Areas: 401, 402, 403, 404,405
A 3 Bedroom Single Family House in Northwest Las Vegas has the following median sales prices for 2017:
|Month||Sale Price, Median|
Popular Neighborhoods in Northwest Las Vegas:
Desert Shores, Summerlin North, Sun City Summerlin, Providence, Centennial Hills, South Shore
Southwest Las Vegas Zip Codes: 89102, 89103, 89113, 89117, 89118, 89139, 89141, 89146, 89147, 89148, 89178, 89179
Area’s: 501, 502, 503, 504, 505
Popular Neighborhoods in Southwest Las Vegas:
Arlington Ranch, Canyon Gate, Mountains Edge, Southern Highlands, Spring Valley, Rhodes Ranch, Summerlin South, Coronado Ranch, McNeill, Nevada Trails, Peccole Ranch, Red Rock Country Club, Siena, Spanish Trail, Summerlin, The Lakes, The Ridges
MLS Area’s: 601, 602, 603, 604, 605, 606
A 3 Bedroom Single Family House in Henderson has a median sales price for 2017 of:
|Month||Sale Price, Median|
Popular Neighborhoods in Henderson:
Inspirada, MacDonald Ranch, Sun City MacDonald Ranch, Green Valley
Shop Las Vegas Homes by Zip Code
- Parking here is ample and open. While you will find parking fees at the airport, downtown, and some hotels and casinos, you will be pleased to find parking in most places in a lot, on the street, or in a garage at little to know charge.
- Even though parking is ample, we have valet everywhere. You’ll find valet parking at many of our shopping centers even.
- The locals rarely go the Strip. With huge casino hotels all over the valley now, shows, bars, restaurants, movie theaters, bowling alley’s etc. are all in one hotel nearby most neighborhoods.
- There are poker machines – everywhere.
- We locals say Na-VA-duh (as in bat), not NeVAHduh (as on off)
- We don’t actually live in hotels (most of us anyway)
- Tipping here is huge. It’s expected, yet should still be earned in our opinion. 15% to 20% is standard. You will see tip cups everywhere. If someone simply hands you a donut, a tip may not be called for. If they provide a service or “extra”, you may feel inclined to so so. Tipping “IN” with your car at valet is not required, yet some do in hopes to receive better treatment. Just know that tipping does not insure better service.
- When you gamble, your drinks are generally free. Sit down at the machine and THEN order your drink.
- Try Macayo Vegas on W. Sahara for some delicous Mexican, American Food and order a TCT!